hello someone help me how can i fix stuttering in games my pc specs:

Intel pentium g3250 3.2ghz

4gb ram

asus gtx 750TI-PH-2GD5

motherboard is msi h81m-e33

psu corsair 550w

samsung Hdd 500gb

i have samsung monitor 1280x1024 syncmaster 940n 75hz VGA

all games doesn't feel smooth i updated all my drivers but still stuttering i dont know what to do

i tried almost everything but still stuttering

and plz dont say update your video card drivers :) or check temperatures or clean dust

Thanks in advance

sorry for my bad english

Probably just because it's a dual core with no hyperthreading, if you want better performance get an i3 or i5. Try setting vsync to half, that should help even though you'll only get 37,5 fps 

25 minutes ago, TheNuzziNuzz said:

What are your CPU and GPU utilization in game?

cpu 20-25% gpu 2-7% ram about 47%

7 minutes ago, D148xZ said:

Probably just because it's a dual core with no hyperthreading, if you want better performance get an i3 or i5. Try setting vsync to half, that should help even though you'll only get 37,5 fps 

what 37fps oh man i tried on counter strike 30fps its lagg like hell i need minimum 60fps on my pc i donw know why but If I get less than 60fps its feel very laggy

It's definitely your CPU.  You need something that has a score of 5000 or higher on Passmark for decent gaming.  I recommend upgrading to an i3-4170, since I assume you're on a budget.  It's not quite the same as a quad-core, but the performance will be MUCH better than a regular dual core.

Here's a comparison:

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=2522&cmp[]=2346

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

It's definitely your CPU.  You need something that has a score of 5000 or higher on Passmark for decent gaming.  I recommend upgrading to an i3-4170, since I assume you're on a budget.  It's not quite the same as a quad-core, but the performance will be MUCH better than a dual core.

thanks i think i'm gonna buy i5

1 minute ago, lick321 said:

thanks i think i'm gonna buy i5

Make sure you check benchmarks.  Passmark is especially great.  An i5 isn't necessarily better than an i3.  There's a lot of overlap in the generations.

PS: See my edit on the previous post.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

2 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Make sure you check benchmarks.  Passmark is especially great.  An i5 isn't necessarily better than an i3.  There's a lot of overlap in the generations.

PS: See my edit on the previous post.

how about Intel Core i5-4460  passmark 6634

set your monitors refresh rate to 60hz it may help

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

6 minutes ago, lick321 said:

how about Intel Core i5-4460  passmark 6634

Good choice.  I was going to say the 4430 because it's cheaper on Amazon, but you'll get better performance.

https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp[]=1924&cmp[]=2346&cmp[]=2230

By the way, I would avoid using Passmark for anything other than CPU's.  It's a great database on that, but the tests aren't very indicative on things like GPU's.

10 minutes ago, D148xZ said:

I'd say also buy some used ddr3 4gb ram, you can get it for like 10 bucks

This.  Just make sure you get the same frequency as what you already have, preferably the same model.  Your computer will automatically downclock the stronger stick to the weaker one.

1. Dual Core

2. 4GB RAM

And what Games are we talking about, settings ect..?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

1. Dual Core

2. 4GB RAM

And what Games are we talking about, settings ect..?

Dual core is fine as long as it's hyper threading capable and it's modern.  Of course, the OP's was neither.

Dual core is fine as long as it's hyper threading capable and it's modern.  Of course, the OP's was neither.

Not for Games like BF1, Planetside 2 ect.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

Not for Games like BF1, Planetside 2 ect.

I disagree.  Logical cores aren't as good as physical ones, but they get the job done.

I disagree.  Logical cores aren't as good as physical ones, but they get the job done.

Sure, disagree, doesnt change reality.

And your statement doesn't change my experience.

Planetside slaughters a dual core to little pieces. Nothing more to say.

8 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Planetside slaughters a dual core to little pieces. Nothing more to say.

I played it just fine with an i3-4160.  No stuttering at all.

I've noticed a lot of people on here can't let go of their per-concieved notions on CPU's, and refuse to look past things like labels.