LF Versatile Battlefield 4 squadmates

LOST TALE

I find it hard to find someone. Im not talking about clanmates.

Its like their 1 in 10 000 battlefield players have all 3. realisticly 2/100 have 2 of them

Anyways im looking for someone to play battlefield with that has the following qualities:

1.Answers messages( via battlelog ).

2.Is interested. Will use teamspeak.

3. Is not a noob(I play atm with a player whose first FPS is battlefield, but he was a genius so can't be noob, now he is MVP grade)
4.Versatile ( will play most gamemodes&maps overtime, will not ragequit because of a particular. Im pretty open when it comes for servers, but I prefer them to be mixed, so if next map makes you rage very often...forget it.

My alias is

ARISING-TALE

Or maybe you should tell me why they're so hard to find for me. They always end up being people having high scholarship degrees I noticed.
As of 11-10-2013. My game crashed, thats why im not top with my 1600SPM.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Well I've played enough of BF3. Im having fun aslong as I feel theres a climb to do. Im not MVP everygame, so im having fun figuring out learning curves :P. It what keeps the game from being boring. Of course I start much higher then in BF3. In BF4, I noticed, you really need an unified squad.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.