New mech keyboard

ItsMinJunLol

Hi! I currently have a strafe rgb, but I don't really like the switches. I bought brown switches and found the 'tactile' feeling to be not tactile enough and since I have huge bigger-than-industry-standard hands, every time I rest my hand on the keyboard it presses it down. I did some research and found cherry mx clear or mx blues to be similar to the brown, but are heavier and have more of a tactile feeling. I have been googling good cherry mx blue keyboards, and I found this. The Cougar 700k mx blue. That was what was available in indonesia and was sold in a reasonable price. I actually wanted another strafe, but for some reason, they boosted the price very high, so it went out of my price range. I need help getting a keyboard, so please suggest me a good cherry mx blue keyboard that costs around 1.5 million IDR which is about 112 USD. Thanks!

I'm not familiar with what is available in your region but Coolermaster makes some pretty good keyboards at good prices. They also are one of the few companies who offer MX Greens which are an even heavier version of Blues.