Samsung Gear S2 (Sport)

Samsung Gear S2

Review

The Samsung Gear S2 is a smartwatch that obviously is made by Samsung and is only compatible with a few devices (listed on their website)

The box is nice and round and it has alot of signs, and some text...

heres something interesting I found on the box: "Use only with smartphone running Android 4.4 or higher & RAM 1.5GB or higher", apparently you need 1.5 gb ram for this, interesting.

Box aside, we dig in and find the actual watch! It's way tinier than what I expected (which is good) and its incredibly good looking,

put it on my wrist and now I look more... "samsung" (im sorry I don't have a sense of humour and im unfunny)

the bezel rotates and its clicky and satisfying, its easy to use and I can see myself using it!

(I made myself a watchface btw.)

After a week or two I feel like the bezel has loosen but it might be me (or my fingers getting stronger by rotating the bezel, finger workout for sure (ok im stopping now))

Everyone I show this to is impressed and would love to touch it, so its a definitive attention bringer,

it runs Tizen OS which is cool, it runs smooth and the buttons are just right,

It has a feature to save battery, whenever it detects its not on a set position the screen is off but once you look at the watch (like you would look at a normal analog watch)

the screen automatically turns on!

Talking about battery, the battery in my experience takes 2 and a half days in not-so-much use and 2 days in medium use.

There is an appstore for this watch where you can download watchfaces and apps like Uber, or Nokia's snake...don't ask.

I completely love this watch, its classy, it delivers, it has alot of functions, and it can tell jokes!

So yeah, that was all.

dont judge me this is my first review thanks xoxoxo