Need a laptop. A gaming one. Budgety one will do.

Kajeto

Good afternoon everyone! I'm having a bit of a problem choosing a proper gaming laptop that would suit both work applications that I do and a bit of gaming on the side. As I was looking through particular models available in my country a following issue emerged. What would be a better choice, a duo of i7 6700HQ + GTX 1060 or the kaby lake i7 7700HQ + GTX 1050Ti? I cant really go any higher than the price of the GTX 1060 laptop. So it really comes to choosing between, for ex, Dell Inspiron 7567 (GTX1050Ti, 7700HQ) or MSI GE62VR (GTX1060, 6700HQ). What will suit me the best? I intend to game on this thing for around 2 years, and expect ability to run high to ultra setting in FHD in games like Overwatch, RS Siege, For Honor, Battlefield 1 etc with a tiny bit of futureproof aswell. And boy, do I hate medium details. :D Cheers! 

Sure thing, I can accept anything besides low to medium. Been rocking a full desktop gaming rig for all my life, and had to sell it half a year ago cause of my work. Now I want something I can take along with me, plus game on it a bit. :D