Any Opinions in my build?

Hi everyone!

I would like to hear your thoughts in my planned rig. I'm planning to make a gaming desktop on a budget. My main goal is to use it for AAA games at 1080p. 

Im living in the philippines so the items cannot be purchase from newegg and amazon (due to high shipping fee), instead we have a store nearby. 

Here is the site of the store which houses the cheapest price i can get (brand new): https://tipidpc.com/useritems.php?username=pchub

Here's my build

CPU: Intel I5-7500 ^Php 10470.00^

MOBO: Asrock Fatal1ty B250 Gaming K4 --- **RGB header is really a plus here**  ^Php 5550.00^

GPU: Zotac gtx 1060 6gb AMP! edition  ^Php 13480.00^

Case: NZXT S340 elite (white) ---- *targeting a simple white-ish  build** ^Php 5700.00^

SSD: Geil Zenith R3 120gb (boot drive) ^Php 2550.00^

HDD: 3.5" WDC 1TB blue ^Php 2350.00^

RAM: Avexir Core 2x4gb 2400 8gb white led ------ **cheapest ddr4 i could get and bit on aesthetics* ^Php 2650.00^

FAN: 2 x 120 mm Cryorig QF120 Performance (front pannel) ----- **cheapest and okay-ish pressure fan i could get** (still undecided if i should go for 140 or 120 mm for front panel though) ^Php 1000.00^

PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520watts 80+ Bronze Full Modular ^Php 3040.00^

Monitor: Asus 23 VC239H LED IPS frameless ^Php 7990.00^

CPU cooler: Cryorig C7 --- *REALLY LIKED THE LOOK with out overshadowing the rest of my motherboard** ^Php 1570.00^

Total: ^Php 56350.00^

Let me know what you think about this

Here's the pcpartpicker version:

PCPartPicker part list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YV9RCy
Price breakdown by merchant: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/YV9RCy/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($198.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG C7 40.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty B250 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard 
Memory: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($52.98 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.55 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB AMP! Edition Video Card  ($249.00 @ Jet) 
Case: NZXT S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Monitor: Asus VC239H 23.0" 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor  ($139.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $875.48

Thanks guys!

Looks like a well balanced build, would personaly not change a thing.

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

Everything seems ok to me. For the fan, in theory smaller fan will be more noisy than the bigger fan. So if you can put 2 x 140 fan, put it instead of 2 x 120 fan.

Spoiler

[CPU] i5-4690K @ 4.5GHz with NZXT Kraken X61 [MOBO] Asus Z97-AR [Memory] HyperX Fury 32GB DDR3-1600 [Storage] Samsung 840 EVO 500GB & WD 1TB Black & Hitachi 1TB [GPU] Gigabyte GTX 1080 8GB Xtreme Gaming [Case] Corsair Air 540 [PSU] Cooler Master V1000 [Case Fan] Corsair SP140 LED Fan x 3 & SP120 LED Fan x 3 [Display] Main: Philips 31.5" FULL HD IPS | Side: Philips 28" 4K UHD [Keyboard] Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition [Mouse] Razer Ouroboros [Mouse Pad] Razer Firefly [Sound] BOSE Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker System

rx480 vs gtx1060 not going to make a massive difference either way. get whichever you want for whatever reason you want. one thing to note, cryorig C7 fan is mostly for aeshtteitcs right? it should do a good job of cooling a 7500, and is better than stock... but for the same price you could get an H7 which is a much better cooler. the C7 is designed for ITX and small form factor cases where you have minimal clearance. but if you're going for a specific look thats fine too. if you just want to get off the intel stock cooler, i recommend the H7, as it will perform quite a bit better and cost about the same (you may also consider the M9i from cryorig, as it should be cheaper than both options and cool better than the C7, yet be slimmer and smaller than the H7).

If your budget allows it, RX 480 + FreeSync monitor is the way to go here.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

good point. i forgot about the serious cost advantage of freesync. RX480 pretty solid choice over the 1060 if your intent is to go freesync.

1 hour ago, Zyndo said:

good point. i forgot about the serious cost advantage of freesync. RX480 pretty solid choice over the 1060 if your intent is to go freesync.

Based on youtube bEnchmark 1060 wins over 480 . So 1060 with the advantage of more fps vs 480 with freesync, which is better ? Kinda confused

4 hours ago, HKZeroFive said:

Researched a bit looks like rx 480 with freesync is the way to go. Do you have any recommendation for a brand or model for rx 470 

THe shop here has sapphire nitro +, XRX GTR, gigabyte gaming, and MSI gaming and twin frozr

Thinking of going with the sapphire rx 480 nitro+ 4gb OR msi rx 480.

Would that amount of vram be enough for maybe 2-3 yrs worth ?

which would you recommend between the two ? (was thinking of saphire due to the price and silvery backplate)

http://sapphirenitro.sapphiretech.com/en/480-4.html

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/Radeon-RX-480-GAMING-X-4G.html#hero-overview

7 hours ago, allenfaust said:

Thinking of going with the sapphire rx 480 nitro+ 4gb OR msi rx 480.

Would that amount of vram be enough for maybe 2-3 yrs worth ?

which would you recommend between the two ? (was thinking of saphire due to the price and silvery backplate)

http://sapphirenitro.sapphiretech.com/en/480-4.html

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/Radeon-RX-480-GAMING-X-4G.html#hero-overview

I would recommend the 480 8GB cards. 4GB isn't enough for some games nowadays at max settings even at 1080p and the 8GB card isn't a whole lot more expensive. A game like ROTTR on my 980ti already uses all 6 GB at max settings at 1080p. It would probably use more if more was available to it. for how little more you have to pay for an 8GB model, and for how important it could potentially be going forward with certain games (especially if that game allows mods and you like your HD texture mods), it seems like a no brainer if you can swing the fees.

as far as which specific model to go with, just pick whichever looks best in your build, or whichever is the most affordable, or for whatever other superficial reason you wish. Performance is going to be pretty similar across the board. Certainly not going to be in your best interest of "bang for the buck" to invest a lot more in a premium model only to reap marginal performance benefits.

17 hours ago, Zyndo said:

I would recommend the 480 8GB cards. 4GB isn't enough for some games nowadays at max settings even at 1080p and the 8GB card isn't a whole lot more expensive. A game like ROTTR on my 980ti already uses all 6 GB at max settings at 1080p. It would probably use more if more was available to it. for how little more you have to pay for an 8GB model, and for how important it could potentially be going forward with certain games (especially if that game allows mods and you like your HD texture mods), it seems like a no brainer if you can swing the fees.

as far as which specific model to go with, just pick whichever looks best in your build, or whichever is the most affordable, or for whatever other superficial reason you wish. Performance is going to be pretty similar across the board. Certainly not going to be in your best interest of "bang for the buck" to invest a lot more in a premium model only to reap marginal performance benefits.

Thanks mate!