Please help with my bottlenecking!

Hey all, so quick question to anyone decent enough to help me out. For my travel mini atx build I have a gtx 1050 ti, a healthly budget friendly little gpu with enough power to satisfy my relatively small power needs. Im huge into ArmA 3, and paired with my gpu I have an i5 4460 (not oveclockable)—keep in mind I chose these budget parts to just have in my travel build. I also understand how horribly optimized ArmA 3 online is, but anyone know if my decently low frame rates are because of my cpu? And if that is the bottlenecking, anyone recommend a new cpu to help fix my needs at a good price? Thanks!

7 minutes ago, davidscott said:

Hey all, so quick question to anyone decent enough to help me out. For my travel mini atx build I have a gtx 1050 ti, a healthly budget friendly little gpu with enough power to satisfy my relatively small power needs. Im huge into ArmA 3, and paired with my gpu I have an i5 4460 (not oveclockable)—keep in mind I chose these budget parts to just have in my travel build. I also understand how horribly optimized ArmA 3 online is, but anyone know if my decently low frame rates are because of my cpu? And if that is the bottlenecking, anyone recommend a new cpu to help fix my needs at a good price? Thanks!

Arma 3 is taxing the CPU a lot and also the gpu quite much. Also is bad optimized.

Just lower the objects graphics, view distance etc... you probably going to need to upgrade for hundreds $$$ to run it better