Do you recommend WIX for small business?

Hi everyone,

Do you recommend Wix website builder for a small business? I started my own computer repair business and am attracted to Wix's ease of use and "free" price tag. I was very happy with what it created for me with it's automated "artificial intelligence."

It's my understanding that you have to pay to remove ads and that it can be slow. However, I am only targeting my county and don't expect heavy traffic.

I want a blog, social media links, About me, Contact info, and probably won't being doing e-commerce, at least not at this time. Of course will be doing SEO.

What are your thoughts? Is "free" too good to be true?

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

1 minute ago, SCHISCHKA said:

Wordpress is better

You have to know HTML and CSS though don't you? I'm not familiar enough and it's not my field of interest 

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

6 hours ago, berderder said:

You have to know HTML and CSS though don't you? I'm not familiar enough and it's not my field of interest 

only to make your own themes and plugins. there are a ton of free ones you can make use of. wordpress.com gives you a free blog

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_