Looking for touchpad cable

Hey y'all,

I broke the touchpad cable on my Thinkpad S440 20AY and can find it absolutely nowhere (and the touchpad ist kinda important..). It is a ribbon cable which says CviLux E208903-3 AMV 20706 105C VW-1 (which only specifies the type of ribbion cable and not this specific cable i guess). It has a sticker on it NBX0001CQ00 (which is the exact cable that i am looking for i think). The connectors are on opposite sites when it lays down flat, it is 13cm long, 6mm wide on the end and 8mm in the middle. I will include a picture.

I'd be thankful for any advice

IMG_20170121_190516.jpg

Order another touch pad, it should come with the right cable 

or just by on that is too long and fold it over or somthing

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

3 minutes ago, ITheSpazI said:

Order another touch pad, it should come with the right cable 

or just by on that is too long and fold it over or somthing

they are not included with the touchpads sadly. lenovo offers the entire base cover assembly for ~100 bucks which does not really help either.

the thing is that i cannot be sure that the cable that is too long works because some of them are wider and have different connectors etc so i think that i have to find an NBX0001CQ00 but that does not return a single result on google.