How to extract single file from a multi-part zip archive?

As the title says i need to extract a single file from one .zip archive and i don't know how to do it ... any suggestion ?

EDIT: i mean i know how to extract 1 file from multiple .zip archives but the problem is that i have to extract one file from one archive without touching the other archives 

9 minutes ago, piromane666 said:

As the title says i need to extract a single file from one .zip archive and i don't know how to do it ... any suggestion ?

EDIT: i mean i know how to extract 1 file from multiple .zip archives but the problem is that i have to extract one file from one archive without touching the other archives 

Just double click on the zip and select the item you want extracted and click on extract? (I'm using 7z)

Edit: right click also works in the tab

1 minute ago, Mark17 said:

Just double click on the zip and select the item you want extracted and click on extract? (I'm using 7z)

The problem is that winrar or 7-zip will start automatically to look for the next archieve to merge the extracted files, and i can't use the next archive because it's broken

1 minute ago, piromane666 said:

The problem is that winrar or 7-zip will start automatically to look for the next archieve to merge the extracted files, and i can't use the next archive because it's broken

Can you give me prtscreen of the problem?

No sry, it contains private information that i can't share... 

I'll try to explain a bit better: i've got a 6 part archive and i need to extract 1 file that only exist in archive part 4, the problem is if i try to extract that file from archive part 4 witchever program i'm using will try to merge and extract all the archive parts but i don't have all the parts..

2 minutes ago, kwiksilver said:

I'm not sure what you mean, I use winrar and I can select individual things inside folders that I want to take. If I understand, basically it's the equivalent to my pirated games, sometimes they come with web addresses that are annoying for no reason, so i use winrar and take only the data i need. Is this what your issue is like? or am I not understanding correctly

That's not the problem... 

Sry but i can't explain simpler than this: i have a 6-part archive, this archive was made to split 1 single file. the splitted file in part number 4 of the 6-part archive was missplaced (idk how or why), instead of .zip>"splitted file" + folder is in .zip>folder>"splitted file". 

So basically what i'm trying to do is extract the missplaced "splitted file" out of part 4 archive and recreate the archive in the right order (.zip>folder+"splitted file")