White Mousepad vs Black?

AlgaeEater

Very indecisive.. which mousepad is the better mousepad?  An All white Glorious XXL Mousepad  Or Reflex Gaming Black mousepad?  Which brand is more reliable (or just looks better with a dark wood.. walnut)

Reflex

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CPX9O6K/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A22JS03B1JNA8B

Glorious

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NOCZB78/ref=twister_B00OZ6M4KY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Without looking at the links I'll tell you this: A white mousepad is a pain in the ass. It'll get dirty extremely fast and it'll be annoying.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

4 minutes ago, Morgan MLGman said:

Without looking at the links I'll tell you this: A white mousepad is a pain in the ass. It'll get dirty extremely fast and it'll be annoying.

Thank you morgan.  I love your voice in those penguin documentaries

6 minutes ago, ItsTheDuckAgain said:

the black one.

but:

for 20$ you better do not expect any quality at all on those big pads.

I'm guessing the Corsair mm200 is a better choice then. 

No Idea - I can't stand those cloth pads for various reasons. But at least it says Corsair on it, might be worth a try, and at that price range you won't loose a ton of money anyway.

5 hours ago, AlgaeEater said:

I'm guessing the Corsair mm200 is a better choice then. 

I use the mm300 myself and like it more than the mm200 it replaced. Black mouse pads show dust easier and white one's stain. The mm300 has a graphic on that doesn't show dust and I spilled a few things on it before that you can't tell were there after cleanup. 

12 hours ago, Mooshi said:

I use the mm300 myself and like it more than the mm200 it replaced. Black mouse pads show dust easier and white one's stain. The mm300 has a graphic on that doesn't show dust and I spilled a few things on it before that you can't tell were there after cleanup. 

fappin huh?