Faulty Power Supply, Help!

Hey everyone I'm new to the whole forum thing but I would really appreciate help with a tech related issue.

Ok so I have basically upgraded my PC over the years and the only part I haven't upgraded in 4 years is my Corsair Ax750w power Supply.

All the cables are in correctly and I have a few sata power adapters and a motherboard power adapter so the cables reach to certain places neatly but that shouldn't make a difference.

I was on Skype with my friend and loaded up a game as per usual , after a few minutes my screen went black and I could still hear my friend so I presumed it was my new monitor? I turned the monitor on and it just had a blue line going through it so I turned my PC off and on again and connected my TV to the motherboard via a HDMI cable so I could test if it was the monitor or graphics card. This time both screens turned off and my GTX 1070 G1 Gaming power LED flashed which meant it was receiving inconsistent power.

I am pretty sure I have a dying power supply but my worry is , is the rest of my system damaged from it? How can I tell?

At this current moment I'm waiting on an express RMA from corsair for a new PSU but I'm not sending my current one back till I can test my system otherwise I loose my damage claim if it fried my PC. 

Sorry for waffling on a bit but I just would like to know the likelihood of my power supply frying my system? And if it even is a power suplly related issue?

Thanks for reading.

No, absolutely not, nothing is damaged. Just swap that PSU and you'll be good to go.

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

41 minutes ago, LawrenceBarnes2013 said:

No, absolutely not, nothing is damaged. Just swap that PSU and you'll be good to go.

Thanks very much , made me feel some relief