Logitech G430 VS HyperX Cloud 2

Lk4583

Hey, guys, I need a new pair of headsets! My interests are the HyperX Cloud 2 and Logitech G430. I prefer the HyperX Cloud 2 but they cost an extra $40, I play cs go, so surround sound is very important, what do you guys recommend?

There are tons of threads on this already. One guy asked about it twice just yesterday. 

Anyway, I had both and prefer the cloud 2s over most other gaming headsets in the price range. I'm using the Arctis 5 by SteelSeries but loved those Clouds. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q

Surround sound headphones suck, but if that's what you want go ahead.

I would recommend open back headphones if you want a more immersive experience.

2 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

Cloud 2 just give a new usb 7.1 surround dongle.

Buy cloud core and use razer surround to save your money.

I'ill choose the cloud of course.

So the Cloud Core is only $60, but the Logitech one is $70 is it worth getting the them for the extra features?

buy the cloud 2, i had the g430 and they cracked very soon on the right adjust thingi

Cloud II's are a very nice pair. I'd reccommend

qυoтe мe pleaѕe!

Me at the Apple store: "So how fast is this little macbook?"

Apple employee: "Cheetah Fast. Lightning Fast. It's Really, really, fast."

I've owned both. G430 had better sound but flimsy. Cloud 2 is overpriced garbage. I stopped using the dongle and I now use a splitter with my Mobo's sound card.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I have had the Logitech G933 (the highest end version of the Logitech G headset) and the Cloud 1, and the Cloud 1 is better in every aspect... so I have to assume it's better than the G430 too. Much more comfy, stronger metal build quality, better sound, and they look smart too. No contest.

Also don't worry about surround sound, if you want surround sound you can just download Razer Surround and it's the same as the included software in both those headsets.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz