Smallest ATX case with SLI and watercooling

Hello again!

After few years I'm back with crazy plans! My last build Project [No Name] was successful in parts that I needed. This time I'm going to use the same chassis except ramping it up a notch. 

Plan is to get SLI, full custom loop watercooling with two 240mm rads, matx size motherboard into my case that is measured from outside W 315mm x L 389mm x H 168mm.

Question is that has anyone seen this kind of configuration with these dimensions?

If you have any questions, please ask and I will try to answer them :)

UPDATE: matx MB has changed to full ATX board!

350D.

I've suggested it to many people and it's literally the best MATX case.

I'm a Corsair fan so I may be a little biased, but it fits so much. 

Supports dual 240s (top/front config) 

idk

You can wait for the In Win 301 not sure bout dual ease and sli but define c mini is also an option. Core v21 if that's ur style

I love the Silverstone FT03, looks so cool but it's not the smallest.

20 minutes ago, Markkedi said:

Hello again!

After few years I'm back with crazy plans! My last build Project [No Name] was successful in parts that I needed. This time I'm going to use the same chassis except ramping it up a notch. 

Plan is to get SLI, full custom loop watercooling with two 240mm rads, matx size motherboard into my case that is measured from outside W 315mm x L 389mm x H 168mm.

Question is that has anyone seen this kind of configuration with these dimensions?

project no name wase amazeballz btw, i dont think it has been done before, you could get a sff psu to free up some space

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

I'm sorry as I wasn't clear enough. I'm not buying a case as I already have my DIY case that im going to use in this project, i was just wondering if someone has seen such a small case that has smaller or same dimensions as mine? Most matx cases that can fit those components are way bigger than what i'm talking about :)

Here is a picture for reference of the scale that i'm talking about. 

IMG_9879.jpg?img=img1280

26 minutes ago, Markkedi said:

Hello again!

that rig looks awesome!

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

2 minutes ago, Markkedi said:

I'm sorry as I wasn't clear enough. I'm not buying a case as I already have my DIY case that im going to use in this project, i was just wondering if someone has seen such a small case that has smaller or same dimensions as mine? Most matx cases that can fit those components are way bigger than what i'm talking about :)

Here is a picture for reference of the scale that i'm talking about. 

IMG_9879.jpg?img=img1280

get a sfx psu with modular cables to free up space at the bottom

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

2 minutes ago, Matt_98 said:

get a sfx psu with modular cables to free up space at the bottom

SFX psu is an valid option but i'm planning on using normal sized as there is more to chose from and it gives me challenge :) I might just chop a normal psu if room gets too nifty :D

5 minutes ago, Markkedi said:

SFX psu is an valid option but i'm planning on using normal sized as there is more to chose from and it gives me challenge :) I might just chop a normal psu if room gets too nifty :D

yea I'm sure the caseing is just for show anyways xD

PSU tier list- 

17 hours ago, Markkedi said:

Silverstone makes an 800W SFX unit, it's like a baby rottweiler.. small but with a lot of bark haha

idk

5 hours ago, Markkedi said:

Yeah :D Manufactures are just over protective, nothing bad has ever happened from keeping bare conductors etc. in plain sight :D:D 

just rip the housing off and give those caps a good pollish

PSU tier list- 

I have decided to go full on impossible with this project. Motherboard will be full ATX! And first sponsor will be ASRock!

MB is ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7!

ATX board fits in without a millimeter of spare space in lenght :D

Fatal1ty%20X99%20Professional%20Gaming%2