"We’re About to Lose Net Neutrality — And the Internet as We Know It"

TopWargamer

so wait

if net neutrality is removed

then ISPs will have the power to do as they want  right ?

people will go with a service provider that doesn't throttle

not to mention this is only happening in the US right now

outside the US some countries have it and some dont

u dont see people losing their minds over it

Eh what countries do not have it?

That I am aware of, basically no country has truly removed Net Neutrality. The only examples I can think of are China, South Korea and Russia and even with these... Russia is trying to curb its citizens obsession with torrents and creating male-ware and spam, South Korea is limiting VoIP (no idea why tbh) and China... well just dont get me started on China.

So China, maybe China is your example but in fairness the government is the one behind the removal net neutrality and its being done so to oppress the people. But what country has removed Net Neutrality for the purpose of Corporate Interest abusing the system for financial reasons? None that I know of.

So there you have it, how the rest of the world does it or how China, Russia and South Korea do it... 

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly