Gta v mods

XxX-HaCKer_SwAg-XxX

Can someone help me install the 2013 Ferrari f12 Berlinetta.

These are the instructions:  1. Add massacro.yft、massacro_hi.yft、massacro.ytd to [Game]\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday2ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\ 
Add massacro_mods.rpf to [Game]\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday1ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\patchday1ng\vehiclemods\ 

2. You can just use those meta files provided, but this can cause other mods corrupt. 
【Recommanded method】: 
Open A.txt I provided 
Open with notepad: [Game]\update\update.rpf\dlc_patch\mpbusiness2\common\data\carcols.meta,search 87_massacaro_modkit,search downward , replace content between these two lines with “【carcols】”in A.txt 
carcols is not finished,search ,from line under this line to line before massacro,replace with 【Lights】in A.txt 
Open[Game]\update\update.rpf\dlc_patch\mpbusiness2\common\data\levels\gta5\vehicles.meta,search massacro,from this to nearest , replace with【vehicles】 
Open[Game]\x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbusiness2\dlc.rpf\common\data\handling.meta,search massacro,from this to , replace with【handling】 
Add carviations.meta to [Game]\x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mpbusiness2\dlc.rpf\common\data 

I don't understand the bit where it tells me to search downward from the 87_massacaro_modkit. 

Help please

Thanks.

it wants you to open that file with notepad and search for " search 87_massacaro_modkit " then replace all of the information in that section with the information provided in the mod. 

basically it controls the handling of the car.  

You need to install openiv to install those textures. 

Magical Pineapples

1 minute ago, striker477 said:

it wants you to open that file with notepad and search for " search 87_massacaro_modkit " then replace all of the information in that section with the information provided in the mod. 

basically it controls the handling of the car.  

How do l open it with notepad?

1 minute ago, XxX-HaCKer_SwAg-XxX said:

How do l open it with notepad?

should just be able to right click and go to open with > notepad

I believe the information for that you're replacing will look something like this  under the " search 87_massacaro_modkit " line should tell you where to start and stop 

<text here>

</text here> 

1 minute ago, striker477 said:

I believe the information for that you're replacing will look something like this  under the " search 87_massacaro_modkit " line should tell you where to start and stop 

<text here>

</text here> 

I'm opening it with open iv and l can get to carcols.meta but l can't edit it. only scroll up and down. 

2 minutes ago, XxX-HaCKer_SwAg-XxX said:

I'm opening it with open iv and l can get to carcols.meta but l can't edit it. only scroll up and down. 

It's been a while since I've done it but i think you have to export that file from within open iv then edit it in notepad then replace it. 

11 minutes ago, striker477 said:

<text here>

</text here> 

6 minutes ago, striker477 said:

It's been a while since I've done it but i think you have to export that file from within open iv then edit it in notepad then replace it. 

what information should l replace it with? Like the whole thing? figured out how to get it on notepad. 

1 minute ago, XxX-HaCKer_SwAg-XxX said:

what information should l replace it with? Like the whole thing? figured out how to get it on notepad. 

you are going to hit ctrl + f and search for " search 87_massacaro_modkit " then if i remember right replace everything between these two lines

<text>

</text>

if you look at the text it wants you to replace it with you can pretty well follow along and see exactly where you start and stop 

6 minutes ago, striker477 said:

you are going to hit ctrl + f and search for " search 87_massacaro_modkit " then if i remember right replace everything between these two lines

<text>

</text>

if you look at the text it wants you to replace it with you can pretty well follow along and see exactly where you start and stop 

so I'm replacing the masaccro right. Where does the massacro specs stop. just so l don't replace something else l shouldn't

2 minutes ago, XxX-HaCKer_SwAg-XxX said:

so I'm replacing the masaccro right. Where does the massacro specs stop. just so l don't replace something else l shouldn't

I can't remember what text is inside those lines of code right off but after you find the massacaro the outline i provided should be what tells you when to start and stop. 

But if you take a look at what they want you to replace the text with it should give you a outline you can follow for where to start and stop 

27 minutes ago, striker477 said:

I can't remember what text is inside those lines of code right off but after you find the massacaro the outline i provided should be what tells you when to start and stop. 

But if you take a look at what they want you to replace the text with it should give you a outline you can follow for where to start and stop 

okay, done the first bit, now it's asking me to  "carcols is not finished,search ,from line under this line to line before massacro,replace with 【Lights】in A.txt" what does this mean 

53 minutes ago, striker477 said:

can you check it out? I really want this car in my game. and i can share screen and you tell me what to do. It would be the biggest favour. thanks 

13 hours ago, XxX-HaCKer_SwAg-XxX said:

can you check it out? I really want this car in my game. and i can share screen and you tell me what to do. It would be the biggest favour. thanks 

I could do that if you still haven't been able to figure it out.