New Ergonomic Chair?

Patalayus

Hi Guys,

so I've had this one chair now for the last 6 years. I brought it from Ikea back in 2011 for £35. It was a nice cheap chair for the time and it has served me well. However, this chair is now starting to fall apart on me, the material is ripping at the edges and the comfort of the chair has very much gone as the material has been worn over time. 

As a result I'm now in the market for a new, comfortable, ergonomic and good quality office chair that will last a very long time. I use my computer for around 6 hours give or take everyday and I'm looking for a chair that will suit my needs and that someone can recommend.

I have a few suggestions below. I am not worried about the price of the chair, however the best bang for the buck is advised.

That said, I am also not wanting to spend over £300.00.

Chair suggestion 1: https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/u4f/Ergonomic-Office-Executive-Computer-Footrest-Headrest-Standard/B01MCQBEM5/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?_encoding=UTF8&m=AT2QXFTZ6P2MN&th=1

Chair suggestion 2: https://www.amazon.co.uk/iKayaa-Ergonomic-Executive-Computer-Headrest/dp/B01MCQGQZJ/ref=pd_sbs_201_10?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=0G7N1WSXJTYYF34BZR8Q&th=1

Also, I have seen video reviews of these chairs and they tick all the boxes for me, but I am not sure if the video was a legit review or if the reviewer was maybe paid to say the chair was good. Links to the videos can be seen below.

It's not just the name that I've never heard off, it's how it sounds. Not to offend anyone, but it's like a retard wanted to scream IKEA. I'd be very careful with what I would say could be an obvious ripoff. 

Then again, it could be a hidden treasure.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I agree

7 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

I'd be very careful with what I would say could be an obvious ripoff.