What the heck is up with Battlefield's Tickrate Problems?

Ok so what the heck do you want Lance...

I just want to ask the battlefield community if you have been seeing these errors: rv7ufBv.png

Because I have been seeing these errors on BF1 and BF4. The only errors I recieve are the "Low FPS" Warnings. But thats Bull**** Because in campaign (With VSYNC Enabled) I get 60 FPS. But in multiplayer, I also get 60 FPS, But the game is chopping up and is basically unplayable online. (And no my internet is fine.)

So what, Not my problem you loser...

Fine whatever, But seriously guys this is a HUGE problem with many of my friends playing Battlefield. If you have any insights or any ideas on how to fix this, Drop some in the description and I will reply ASAP. Thanks!

-TheTechnicalGeek

(EDIT: This has been solved! Thanks Spudbilly!)

19 minutes ago, TheTechnicalGeek said:

Ok so what the heck do you want Lance...

I just want to ask the battlefield community if you have been seeing these errors: rv7ufBv.png

Because I have been seeing these errors on BF1 and BF4. The only errors I recieve are the "Low FPS" Warnings. But thats Bull**** Because in campaign (With VSYNC Enabled) I get 60 FPS. But in multiplayer, I also get 60 FPS, But the game is chopping up and is basically unplayable online. (And no my internet is fine.)

So what, Not my problem you loser...

Fine whatever, But seriously guys this is a HUGE problem with many of my friends playing Battlefield. If you have any insights or any ideas on how to fix this, Drop some in the description and I will reply ASAP. Thanks!

-TheTechnicalGeek

The only time i don't see them much is when I have a 5 bar server that I play on. 4 bar servers are ok. Don't play on 3 bar servers. 

Also, there are 30, 40 and 60hz servers. 

You want your fps to match, but very recommended to exceed the the required hz of the server. So If im on a 60hz 5 bar server...then I would turn vsync off and let my fps go past 60fps to get a good experience. 

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x cooled by Pure Rock Slim // RAM: Gskill Flare X 3200mhz CL14 2x16 32GB// GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 6650 XT 8GB// Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4 // PSU: Seasonic G550 Gold 80+ // Storage: 4TB pcie nvme game drive, 512 GB m.2 sata3 OS Drive, 4 TB WD Red HDD // Monitor: Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1080p 60Hz, MSI 27" 1080p 144hz Freesync 1ms display // Peripherals:  Logitech fancy shmancy keyboard and moise with rgb and gaminess stuff, very fancy | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset 

1 minute ago, Spudbilly said:

The only time i don't see them much is when I have a 5 bar server that I play on. 4 bar servers are ok. Don't play on 3 bar servers. 

Yes I know but still the same error occurs! The ping is usually 50-75 and that I assume that is good XD. Do you think it has something to do with the high tickrate servers?

I edited my post to comment on that exactly

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x cooled by Pure Rock Slim // RAM: Gskill Flare X 3200mhz CL14 2x16 32GB// GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 6650 XT 8GB// Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4 // PSU: Seasonic G550 Gold 80+ // Storage: 4TB pcie nvme game drive, 512 GB m.2 sata3 OS Drive, 4 TB WD Red HDD // Monitor: Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1080p 60Hz, MSI 27" 1080p 144hz Freesync 1ms display // Peripherals:  Logitech fancy shmancy keyboard and moise with rgb and gaminess stuff, very fancy | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset 

I edited my post to comment on that exactly

Yeah I just saw XD, I'll try that and make a follow up, Thanks!

2 minutes ago, TheTechnicalGeek said:

Yes I know but still the same error occurs! The ping is usually 50-75 and that I assume that is good XD. Do you think it has something to do with the high tickrate servers?

Anyways...thats how its supposed to work. If you still have issues...then blame it on the game

Anyways...thats how its supposed to work. If you still have issues...then blame it on the game

Yeah xD Be right back!

8 minutes ago, Spudbilly said:

It worked!

Just now, TheTechnicalGeek said:

It worked!

sweet

Solved!

14 minutes ago, Spudbilly said:

Also, there are 30, 40 and 60hz servers. 

You want your fps to match, but very recommended to exceed the the required hz of the server. So If im on a 60hz 5 bar server...then I would turn vsync off and let my fps go past 60fps to get a good experience. 

Follow what this guy said and give him a follow if you want!