21:9 and 16:9 setups

vladonizer

I have the predator x34 and am considering in the future adding the new 1080p 240hz or 4k 144hz monitor to my setup for more competitive games (leaning towards the 1080p) but cannot figure out a good way to mount them both for use so I'm looking for ideas

You could check out this stand: http://www.wsgf.org/products/wsgf-ultimate-desk-stand-v2 then mount the x34 in the middle with the 27" 4k up top and one of the 1080p 240Hz on either side of the x34. That would probably be the best monitor setup there is.

WHIPLASH

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k @4.7GHz

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2x8GB @3000MHz

MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus VIII Ranger

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS

CASE: Fractal Design Define S

2 minutes ago, toasty6776 said:

You could check out this stand: http://www.wsgf.org/products/wsgf-ultimate-desk-stand-v2 then mount the x34 in the middle with the 27" 4k up top and one of the 1080p 240Hz on either side of the x34. That would probably be the best monitor setup there is.

Thanks, although it will probably end up being only one of those extra monitors

3 minutes ago, vladonizer said:

Thanks, although it will probably end up being only one of those extra monitors

Yeah kind of figured that (no one could pay for the stuff I mentioned above. Pretty sure you can remove one of the arms on that stand, though so you'd still be good.

EDIT: The two mounts on the sides only fit up to 25" so you wouldn't be able to go with the 4k panel.

WHIPLASH

13 minutes ago, toasty6776 said:

Yeah kind of figured that (no one could pay for the stuff I mentioned above. Pretty sure you can remove one of the arms on that stand, though so you'd still be good.

EDIT: The two mounts on the sides only fit up to 25" so you wouldn't be able to go with the 4k panel.

You might be able to do it with this mount, but is there one that I could move them with arms? like have the predator x34 in the middle then when playing competitive games  move it over and move the 1080p in the middle

23 minutes ago, vladonizer said:

You might be able to do it with this mount, but is there one that I could move them with arms? like have the predator x34 in the middle then when playing competitive games  move it over and move the 1080p in the middle

You could get two of these . They're flexible so you can move the monitors around on them but it would mean you'd have 2 stands mounted to your desk. If that's not an option for you, they're also available as a wall mount version .

WHIPLASH

16 hours ago, toasty6776 said:

You could get two of these . They're flexible so you can move the monitors around on them but it would mean you'd have 2 stands mounted to your desk. If that's not an option for you, they're also available as a wall mount version .

13 hours ago, SanityAgathion said:

Or possibly buy a corner desk, then swivel chair a bit and move mouse and keyboard?

Thanks for the ideas guys!

On 1/11/2017 at 11:01 PM, toasty6776 said:

This looks like really good very adjustable arm, thanks for pointing to it. Bookmarked.