My first PC build :)

Fertizis

Hello!

This is my first PC build and i would like to hear some opinions about it. So here it's:

CPU - Core i5 6500

GPU - Geforce Gtx 1060 MSI 6gb

PSU - Corsair rm550x

MotherBoard - Asrock H170 PRO4

RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16gb(8x2)

Case - Fractal Design Define R5 White

SSD - Kingston UV400

I built this PC for 1080p gaming and some comfort(that's the reason to pick this case).

P.s.

Sorry for my english9_9

I Think it is a great build, quite well balanced, and I don't think there will be any bottlenecks!

R5 3600x | RTX 3070 | 16Gb 3200mhz | Gigabyte B550 gaming x | 500gb 660p SSD + 1tb wd blue HDD |

Good build! No issues at all. 

Seems overall reasonable. But go unlocked on the CPU and take a Z170/270 board.

Even if you don't OC now, it's good to have for future and expand the usable lifespan of the CPU. Games do benefit from higher clockspeeds and OC is easy enough making it cheaper in the long run.

It will require a CPU cooler. For budget you can take a 212 Evo, but if you want a high end but affordable cooler for a decent price take the Scythe Fuma.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list

5 hours ago, Gonio said:

Seems overall reasonable. But go unlocked on the CPU and take a Z170/270 board.

Even if you don't OC now, it's good to have for future and expand the usable lifespan of the CPU. Games do benefit from higher clockspeeds and OC is easy enough making it cheaper in the long run.

It will require a CPU cooler. For budget you can take a 212 Evo, but if you want a high end but affordable cooler for a decent price take the Scythe Fuma.

What CPU shoult i get if i consider to go for z170 motherboard? I know it's about the "K" in the name of processor, but I still dont know which CPU could replace i5 6500

Yes, for Intel it has to have K behind the number for the mainstream CPU's. Not sure, but there might be a 6500k otherwise the 6600k is the candidate. You can also look at the new Kaby lakes equivelants if your mobo has bios update that supports them. But pricing is currently higher most likely.

Allthough Kaby is an improvement it is not a very noticable difference that is worth a big price difference, but if similar priced go newest ofcourse :)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Basic PC parts guide

PSU Tier list