How to improve my setup or PC !!!!

KamilKrait15

Not sure if im allowed to post these but i have 200 pounds left. How would you spend that money to improve the setup, or even the PC. Any advice is greatly appreciated.20170110_223402.jpg

20170110_223002.jpg

20170110_223026.jpg

20170110_223216.jpg

Well. Could you post your pc's specs?

Also, I feel like speakers would be real nice for you. Although, if your trying to stay quiet then maybe not so much. (idk if you have family around or not) 

A headphone holder. 

18 minutes ago, Wolther said:

Also, I feel like speakers would be real nice for you. Although, if your trying to stay quiet then maybe not so much. (idk if you have family around or not) 

A headphone holder. 

I5 6600k cpu

H100i v2 cooler

Z170 krait gaming motherboard

Msi r9 390x

750 supernova g2 psu

Fractal design define r5 case

Custom sleeved cable extentions 

7 minutes ago, ELSknutson said:

I would get some framed wall art, Head phone stand maybe a second monitor 

Im happy going for a headphone stand and I'm completely open to the idea of getting wall art. I don't know exactly what of wall art to get what size etc...

6 minutes ago, KamilKrait15 said:

I5 6600k cpu

I wouldn't have guessed that. Me thought it would be some AMD CPU...

I like the clean look, but your desk seems a litte empty to me. So what about a desk lamp, headphone stand and some good looking speakers?

Your cable management is mostly perfect. That's why I immediately noticed the cables from your monitor. Would be great, if you could hide them behind the stand too ;)

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

custom loop should be doable, its quite a nice set up tbh, what monitor is it? 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

also what keyboard/mouse ? 

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

6 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

also what keyboard/mouse ? 

Monitor is benq xl2411z 

Keyboard is mechanical Eagle

Mouse is func ms3 r2 (best mouse I have ever used in my life)

10 minutes ago, xc3ll said:

I like the clean look, but your desk seems a litte empty to me. So what about a desk lamp, headphone stand and some good looking speakers?

Your cable management is mostly perfect. That's why I immediately noticed the cables from your monitor. Would be great, if you could hide them behind the stand too ;)

I appreciate your comments on my cable management. I really did try. When it comes to speakers I haven't got a clue what to look for. Any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

custom loop should be doable, its quite a nice set up tbh, what monitor is it? 

I'm glad you say that. I have alpha cool acrylic tubing, alpha cool eisbaer block, alpha cool fittings, alpha cool rad... I think you see where I'm going with this but I have everything except the gpu block. I COULD start it now but not sure if it's worth doing without a gpu block

1 minute ago, KamilKrait15 said:

I appreciate your comments on my cable management. I really did try. When it comes to speakers I haven't got a clue what to look for. Any suggestions?

I think the bose companion 20 look cool and they sure sound well, but I don't know enough speakers to judge, if they're worth the money

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

3 minutes ago, xc3ll said:

I think the bose companion 20 look cool and they sure sound well, but I don't know enough speakers to judge, if they're worth the money

I'm not a big fan of the looks of those speakers. I will definitely consider some speakers though 

15 minutes ago, KamilKrait15 said:

I'm glad you say that. I have alpha cool acrylic tubing, alpha cool eisbaer block, alpha cool fittings, alpha cool rad... I think you see where I'm going with this but I have everything except the gpu block. I COULD start it now but not sure if it's worth doing without a gpu block

if you have the radiator space (390X is a hot card) I would definately include the GPU, my GPU temps dropped over 20C on water and it now runs a continuous 2050mhz (1080 GTX) without any overclocking

Ryzen Ram Guide

2 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

if you have the radiator space (390X is a hot card) I would definately include the GPU, my GPU temps dropped over 20C on water and it now runs a continuous 2050mhz (1080 GTX) without any overclocking

I'm going to wait until the Vega cards come out before I decide whether I should get one of those with a gpu block or just a gpu block for my 390x

1 hour ago, Wolther said:

A headphone holder. 

Do you know of any good speakers for under 150?

5 minutes ago, KamilKrait15 said:

Do you know of any good speakers for under 150?

Link

How do these look?

2 minutes ago, Wolther said:

Link

How do these look?

400w system... are you trying to kill me ? but on a more serious note I would prefer something wireless and possibly without a sub

Personally I'd get a second monitor. Yours is really nice for gaming, but it's much more comfortable to have a second display for general use. Ever alt-tabbed from a game?  Well not needed if you have another monitor, you could just have discord/youtube/a music playlist/twitch/etc on the other monitor while you game. 

15 hours ago, ForsakenLive said:

Personally I'd get a second monitor. Yours is really nice for gaming, but it's much more comfortable to have a second display for general use. Ever alt-tabbed from a game?  Well not needed if you have another monitor, you could just have discord/youtube/a music playlist/twitch/etc on the other monitor while you game. 

What monitor would you suggest I use ? The bezel on my xl2411z is quite big so I'm not sure if it would look good

1 minute ago, KamilKrait15 said:

What monitor would you suggest I use ? The bezel on my xl2411z is quite big so I'm not sure if it would look good

Pretty much any 23-24" IPS 1080p 60hz monitor will do the job, your main one where you game will still be the Benq.

There seems to be more than enough room for it on your desk, it doesn't really have to look good from afar, it has to be comfortable when you are sitting there using it. Just pick a side for it to sit and place it. You don't really need to worry about bezels, it's not a triple monitor gaming setup, just a "support" panel so to speak. 

On 1/10/2017 at 6:16 PM, KamilKrait15 said:

Im happy going for a headphone stand and I'm completely open to the idea of getting wall art. I don't know exactly what of wall art to get what size etc...

just get a couple posters that you like frame them and hang them it doesn't have to be any thing fancy