Stuttering, low fps

Specs: 

Gtx 1070 g1 gaming

Intel i5 6600k 4.2 ghz

16gb ddr4 ram

1tb hdd

2tb hdd

Dayz randomly starts to stutter and sometimes low fps at times, a week ago i had perfectly fine performance no stuttering minimal. Why is this happnening now?

Just now, razorthekid said:

Specs: 

Gtx 1070 g1 gaming

Intel i5 6600k 4.2 ghz

16gb ddr4 ram

1tb hdd

2tb hdd

Dayz randomly starts to stutter and sometimes low fps at times, a week ago i had perfectly fine performance no stuttering minimal. Why is this happnening now?

First question, have you done a driver update recently? If so this may be the issue, and rolling back the driver could fix the issue.

2nd question. Has the game updated recently.

3rd...has anything else changed recently? new program install, or something else bugging out?

The game had an update, but a week ago in samd update it was slightly smoother, my overclock is stable aswell. 

The game had an update, but a week ago in samd update it was slightly smoother, my overclock is stable aswell. 

If nothing else has changed, then I suspect that this would be the culprit. If the rest of your system is stable. The only other thing I might check is graphics card temps. The update may have increased the load on the card, if it starts having to thermal throttle it could cause the stuttering you describe.

4 minutes ago, slightlyjaded said:

If nothing else has changed, then I suspect that this would be the culprit. If the rest of your system is stable. The only other thing I might check is graphics card temps. The update may have increased the load on the card, if it starts having to thermal throttle it could cause the stuttering you describe.

Every other game is stable, I can run games like dying light, gta v at maxed out settings, my gpu temps in those games vary from at about 56 to 67°C.

Every other game is stable, I can run games like dying light, gta v at maxed out settings, my gpu temps in those games vary from at about 56 to 67°C.

It's Dayz, horribly optimized game. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

2 minutes ago, App4that said:

It's Dayz, horribly optimized game. 

Ahh yes, the new "engine" did help tho, but its most likely my hdd speeds, an ssd is in my mind atm.

This is extremely typical of Dayz, I'd test other games before you go and try and troubleshoot. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

Ahh yes, the new "engine" did help tho, but its most likely my hdd speeds, an ssd is in my mind atm.

Could help. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

This is extremely typical of Dayz, I'd test other games before you go and try and troubleshoot. 

Overwatch maxed out with vsync off (it caps it at 60 fps due to 1080 60hz monitor) at 90-120 fps.