MSI GTX 760 twin frozr OC edition wierd clock speed

Hi! I was given a GTX 760 twin frozr card the other day as my nephew bought a GTX 1060. It seems to work fine going to test some overclocking once i get this thing out of the way.

Online it says this card has a boost clock of 1150mhz when in OC mode. In unigine valley i would get 1241mhz and 3004 memory

My old card is a GTX 750 TI that i have had issues with. It says online to have a boost clock of 1137mhz so lower then the GTX 760 but in Unigine valley it gets 1333mhz and 2700 memory

Maybe the unigine valley numbers are off by a bit but still the GTX 760 should have a higher number and not lower then the GTX 750ti

I found out there is an app and downloaded it and put it on OC mode and got 1311 in Valley. and in MSI afterburner it changes to a +70 in OC mode. In gaming mode it's +0 and a clock of 1241mhz

From all i have read the GTX 760 is a better card then the 750 TI but not by much but with my testing the GTX 750ti wins in clock speed and the GTX 760 wins in memory clock. Is there something wrong or is valley just bad for showing mhz? didn't check afterburner or HWmonitor for the GTX 750 Ti so have no data from those programs.

Thanks