Will the pixels show up if I remove the 2nd polarizing filter on a LCD Panel? 1st one(on the viewing side) already removed.

Michael

Hello guys, I'm planning to re-purpose an old lcd monitor which was previously used as a "privacy monitor". I found out that there's two polarizing filter glued on both side of the panel itself. The one at the front (on the viewing side) was already removed and I was thinking, if I remove the 2nd polarizing film (the one that's facing the backlight), will I see the pixels again?

I'm planning to use just the LCD panel itself and put it on a side panel like the one on this facebook video.

Thanks

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System

bump

MY FOLDING/GAMING RIG

CPU Intel Core i5-2500k     GPU Nvidia GTX 560     RAM Corsair Vengeance LP (2x4gb)     MOBO ASUS p8z68m-PRO     HDD/SSD WD Caviar Blue 1tb/OCZ Vertex 3 60gb

PSU Cooler Master GX 550w     CASE CM Storm Scout II     KEYBOARD Razer Lycosa Mirror Edition     MOUSE Razer Naga 2012     MONITOR LG IPS237 23" LED-IPS      AUDIO Xenon 2.1 Surround Sound System