Video Series Suggestion - 'Nicky V'

I was just thinking, i know LTT are after some new inspiration, and I would personally like to see some 'Nicky V' (with Nick Van Berkel presenting) content on the main LTT channel, for example 'Nicky V tutorial - how to feed yourself whilst gaming' or something. Does anyone else think they would like to see this, or is it just me?

There not going to spam their main channel with garbage. It screws up the youtube algorithm. They wouldn't even post something like that on CSF. I think Berkel has his own YT account. Same with Dennis.  

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 minute ago, Junky Cat said:

There not going to spam their main channel with garbage. It screws up the youtube algorithm. They wouldn't even post something like that on CSF. I think Berkel has his own YT account. Same with Dennis.  

Yeah, the example I gave wasnt suppost to be anything special, just suggesting that I think Nick should host an LTT video or two. I know they have their own channels, and watch them, but its not the same.

On 6/1/2017 at 9:26 PM, toggleguy said:

I was just thinking, i know LTT are after some new inspiration, and I would personally like to see some 'Nicky V' (with Nick Van Berkel presenting) content on the main LTT channel, for example 'Nicky V tutorial - how to feed yourself whilst gaming' or something. Does anyone else think they would like to see this, or is it just me?

NOT IN THE MAIN LTT CHANNEL. IN CSF YES!!!