dual boot rescue...please

ok guys i f***ed up. i dual booted my pc with linux and win 7. linux worked for one day then would not load. kept getting an error saying some sh**. then my win 7 started acting funny, so i decided what hte hell just gonna delete the partition and volume and stick with win 7. well after deleting the partition and volume im like ok now how do i unshink the partition and reallocate the space or what ever its called and i got a message hey dude you need to restart so you can finish the some sh**. well upon restarting my rig i get greeted by a new message saying no such device: 0a5ccc3f yadda yadda entering rescue mode grub rescue> and i can type code that i dont know XD. so yea if anyone can help that would be great cuz yea. i cant get past the error for the grub menu since i couldnt get into ubuntu to do anything with it. please and thank you. would add a pic of it but dont know what all the code at the top is, if its my activation code for windows or my serial number. all i knows is its not being put on here XD. thanks guy you allways help me. ps i have skype if the problem is to hard to solve via typing on here xD pm me if you need to skype about this f**k up

msi gaming m5 z170, msi gtx 1070 gaming z 8g, I5 6500 cpu, corsair carbide 600c, corsair vengence 32gig

Would be nice if you could tell us errors in detail like which error code exactly

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Would be nice if you could tell us errors in detail like which error code exactly

its abunch of numbers and letters and then tells me its in grub recovery. i tryed all the things it shows online like boot=hd0,msdos6 stuff and the last step it tells me no partition. ill have to get back to you on the code it shows up top when first turned on becuase im attempting to reload ubuntu in the unallocated space and see if that fixes it. im praying it does but if now ill get back. just want to make sure the 16 or 18 digit/letter code at top isnt like my serial or my win key is it? thats the only reason i didnt want to type it all the way out. you knwo dont share personal info xD

msi gaming m5 z170, msi gtx 1070 gaming z 8g, I5 6500 cpu, corsair carbide 600c, corsair vengence 32gig

14 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

ok thanks for replying so fast but reloading ubuntu fixed my problem guess i shoulda tried that before i posted on here but i was panicing and about to throw my computer xD thanks brah anyways ^^