Screwdrivers

Hello LTT Community!

Does anyone know the screwdrivers used by Linus, and Luke?

Any Answers are welcome.

Answers will be rewarded with 2 Points,

Please note the point system mentioned previously has no monetary value, however the points may be redeemed for Tokens (1000 Points for 1 Token)

Please note that agin the Token system mentioned previously has no monetary value.

3 minutes ago, JackGabbay said:

Any Answers are welcome.

Answers will be rewarded with 2 Points,

Please note the point system mentioned previously has no monetary value, however the points may be redeemed for Tokens (1000 Points for 1 Token)

Please note that agin the Token system mentioned previously has no monetary value.

Uhm what? 

Please use search before asking. It's really helpful

After about an hour of scouring i found Luke's Screwdriver to be a limited run of 500 units to delta (yes the airline) technicians by Snap On Tools, they showed up on ebay, but none left over (at least none that i can find) they were around 60$

The model number is SSDMR4B Delta Airlines AMT Day Exclusive

By the way @deXxterlab97, you can see my question also included an inquiry for Luke's screwdriver as well, not just Linus's.

No points for you

Linus's screwdriver is well known, but I don't think Luke has any specific screwdriver (besides the iFixit one, of course).

Are you talking about the one he holds up for a moment in the laptop SSD video? I think that one's a Williams ratcheting screwdriver (also made by Snap On), though the black sleeve on the end kind'a throws me off.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.