New PC build 2017

Riftscar

Hello, I'm trying to go for a decent build just to game at buttery smooth 60fps and at least 720p for my entire Steam, UPlay, and Origin libraries. My budget will be at least $500 (or more unless a similar card is worth $48 or higher).

A friend of mine who I know on Twitch in a different community sent me an unknown variant NVidia GT 720 video card a few days back, and I just got it in the mail a couple of hours ago today. She told me that it could barely handle certain games like TR 2013 in Low settings on a FB private message couple of days back. Here is what the picture of it looks like below. Plus, I also want to know if this card is compatible with any of the components listed in this URL: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cMtNsJ .

If anyone is here to help me out on preparing the build, that would be appreciated. Thanks.

20170103_224126.png

20170103_224205.png

20170103_224243.png

20170103_224425.png

One thing I would change, is I would run 2 x 4 gb sticks of ram in dual channel rather than 1 x 8gb stick.

2 hours ago, ParzivalFX said:

One thing I would change, is I would run 2 x 4 gb sticks of ram in dual channel rather than 1 x 8gb stick.

Yeah, I could've gone with a dual-channel 8GB RAM with two 4GB sticks each. Might be effective that way. Thanks.

Can anyone help if the chosen parts are compatible with that card? I need utmost assistance, please.

Okay...... No one else gonna bother reading the topic?

Is anyone gonna help me out with preparing this build before I save up and purchase parts? It's an urgent budget build. Someone. Anyone. I need help on this, please.

BTW the country is USA.

You'd probably get better results just running with the onboard graphics than using that card honestly. 

2 minutes ago, rrrrramos said:

You'd probably get better results just running with the onboard graphics than using that card honestly. 

Thanks. I might have to use onboard graphics up until I can save up a better card later.

For sure, if the option is there no reason not to use it. 

28 minutes ago, rrrrramos said:

For sure, if the option is there no reason not to use it. 

Yeah. I'm better off with just saving that card for very old games.