Asus Z97 WS Post Code 0000 and no Video Output?

Hi,

Quick summary: My Asus Z97 WS system was powering on but not outputting to the monitor while giving postcode "0000". Now, it doesn't even power on.

Details:

My PC was functioning perfectly fine into the early hours of the morning. I went to sleep, got up about 10 hours later, and my PC wouldn't turn on. The motherboard power and reset switch lights were off (they're always on when the PSU is flipped on) and no amount of flipping the PSU switch off/on could get them back. I disassembled the PC and ran it first with only the PSU, CPU, and RAM. It booted up and posted normally. After that, I added my video card (GTX 780) and boot drive (samsung 840 Pro SSD), and it was still functioning fine. I couldn't figure out why the same setup was working completely fine out of the case. I re-assembled everything in the case, and went to boot up. There was no output to the display, and I was getting a post code "0000". I turned it off and back on again about three times (hoping maybe blind luck would save me here), and on my 4th attempt the PC refused to power up at all. The motherboard lights are on, but no case fans or GPU fans spin. I have no idea what it could be. I have some older components I could probably use to make a test station out of and test components one by one again if you need any such information to suggest a solution.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks