Need help with my build

Sparky808300

Hi, i was about to go with a pretty solid build someone had recommended me but when i went to buy the parts it had gone up in £40 so i couldn't afford it all i have a budget of around £935  and i want to be able to play on ultra settings with my monitor which is 1920x1080 i would also like to be able to render youtube videos in 1080p doesn't really bother be about the time it takes i just want to be able to do it and you can chose from any of the colour schemes: Black and white, Black and Red, White and Green.

here was my original build: 

PCPartPicker part list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RxGwD8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RxGwD8/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£232.45 @ More Computers) 
CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK EreBoss 56.5 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£32.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£111.35 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£87.50 @ Aria PC) 
Storage: SK hynix SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£64.98 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£45.45 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: Palit GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 6GB Dual Video Card  (£239.94 @ Ebuyer) 
Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£88.66 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS UK 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£73.48 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £976.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-02 10:16 GMT+0000

Thanks 

Cheaper motherboard, cheaper case. Changed some parts like the cooler and power supply.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£27.09 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI Z170-A PRO ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£87.60 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (£87.50 @ Aria PC) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£45.45 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£68.70 @ Eclipse Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£78.96 @ Aria PC) 
Total: £932.67
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-02 10:22 GMT+0000

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, Sparky808300 said:

Hi, i was about to go with a pretty solid build someone had recommended me but when i went to buy the parts it had gone up in £40 so i couldn't afford it all i have a budget of around £935  and i want to be able to play on ultra settings with my monitor which is 1920x1080 i would also like to be able to render youtube videos in 1080p doesn't really bother be about the time it takes i just want to be able to do it and you can chose from any of the colour schemes: Black and white, Black and Red, White and Green.

here was my original build: 

PCPartPicker part list: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RxGwD8
Price breakdown by merchant: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/RxGwD8/by_merchant/

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK EreBoss 56.5 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£32.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£111.35 @ CCL Computers) 
Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£88.66 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GS UK 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£73.48 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £976.80
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-02 10:16 GMT+0000

Thanks 

You could cut costs by not buying the 1tb Hard Drive now and just getting buy with the 250gb SSD and then you could upgrade in a month or few when you get money.

1 minute ago, Sparky808300 said:

@RUWO_builder @chris76816 @HKZeroFive i also forgot to mention i want to be able to overclock my cpu 

My build allows for CPU overclocking.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Here are my recommendation:

• I generally lean toward the Asus Z170-A or EVGA Z170 motherboards due to their no frills feature set and rock solid stability.  When looking at a more expensive motherboard justify if you really need the extras (i.e. WiFi, aesthetics, etc).
  • As for the cooler my recommendations would be a Noctua NH-U14S as it's a great overclocker and has a high quality Noctua fan.
  • As for the PSU I generally recommend around 650-750W 80Plus Gold as a sweet spot to give you plenty of power with some expandibility later on.  Also this the part that does't fluctuate so it's good to future proof.  Corsair, EVGA Supernova, Seasonic are all great.  I've seen the EVGA GS being discouraged on the forums.

Everything else looks good.

6 minutes ago, RUWO_builder said:

You cannot overclock an unlocked CPU such as the i5 6600K on a H110 motherboard. Only Z170 motherboards possess that ability.

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, PCGeek said:

Here are my recommendation:

• I generally lean toward the Asus Z170-A or EVGA Z170 motherboards due to their no frills feature set and rock solid stability.  When looking at a more expensive motherboard justify if you really need the extras (i.e. WiFi, aesthetics, etc).
  • As for the cooler my recommendations would be a Noctua NH-U14S as it's a great overclocker and has a high quality Noctua fan.
  • As for the PSU I generally recommend around 650-750W 80Plus Gold as a sweet spot to give you plenty of power with some expandibility later on.  Also this the part that does't fluctuate so it's good to future proof.  Corsair, EVGA Supernova, Seasonic are all great.  I've seen the EVGA GS being discouraged on the forums.

Everything else looks good.

Such a high wattage is not necessary, and Seasonic PSU are shit, in a german forum i have only heard bad things about them and no one recommended them.

1 minute ago, GermanPCBuilder said:

Such a high wattage is not necessary, and Seasonic PSU are shit, in a german forum i have only heard bad things about them and no one recommended them.

Yeah the wattage is a high but for future proofing you would save.  PSU can last you through many builds and the price doesn't fluctuate much over time.  As for Seasonic I've had a two that never failed on me.  The PSU I'm using now which is a Corsair HX1000i is made by Seasonic.  There are only a few PSU manufactuers such as Seasonic, FSP, Superflower, etc.  The major bands just rebadge them and add their tweaks (i.e. aesthetics, acoustics, digital modules, etc.)