Keyboard cant hold down keys? H E L P !

I've posted a previous article about this and got no response, and didn't get  a response from customer support, so any advice is greatly appreciated. I recently purchased my first mechanical keyboard, a "Hyper Clack!" Hyper Clack Keyboard. And well, I've tried contacting customer support at least 5 Times! And I do have a one year warranty, however, maybe this is a simple problem but it has me stumped. Whenever I hold down ANY key for about 5-8 seconds it does one last click and stops, I've went on Keyboard Tester.com and held down about 10 keys until I realized that every key stops after. Here is a Video of keyboard not working  , and here is a pic to the "Multimedia Key list" "Also what possibly could be a cover to a dip switch" Pics of list and possible dip switch

THE VIDEOS VOLUME IS VERY LOW, SO TURN UP YOUR VOLUME TO HEAR EVERYTHING, THANK YOU

I think I fixed it, I went back on keyboardtester.com, and I held down "w" and it didn't stop. I dont know how I fixed it, but I'm just happy.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm having the same issue. Super lame. Have contacted Hyperkin support. Will update if I find out anything new.

EDIT: I played around with the function keys (FN+PS, FN+SL, FN+PB, FN+ESC) and now the keyboard holds keys for as long as I press them. Not sure which of those, if any, resolved it.

Edited by CirdanNico
updated with resolution

• 5 years later...
On 12/29/2017 at 10:49 AM, CirdanNico said:

I'm having the same issue. Super lame. Have contacted Hyperkin support. Will update if I find out anything new.

EDIT: I played around with the function keys (FN+PS, FN+SL, FN+PB, FN+ESC) and now the keyboard holds keys for as long as I press them. Not sure which of those, if any, resolved it.

Thank you so much! tested each command in order, turned out to be FN+ESC. No idea why someone would put this "Feature" on a keyboard, but glad to have it fixed.