My new PC is not working as it should

Just now, Nicolike said:

There are only two places in which I can connect the card and they are both the correct one, I just checked the manual :P

Is your gpu being fully utilized?

1 minute ago, kuleted said:

Is your gpu being fully utilized?

Well, I think no. But I must say that with AC Syndicate for example the clock was pretty high.

22 minutes ago, Nicolike said:

Well, I think no. But I must say that with AC Syndicate for example the clock was pretty high.

Try checking with msi afterburner, hardware monitor or some other utility.

1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

I don't remember the 1st TitanFall being hard to run though. Also, he mentioned 4, not Primal. I don't think Primal is unoptimized though from what I've seen.

True that, thought it said Primal. I get about half the fps in Primal as a game with similar visuals and mechanics. Primal is one of the reasons I went with a second 980ti. Though I've been caught up in The Witcher and GTA and haven't played it.

Oops

If anyone asks you never saw me.

1 hour ago, Nicolike said:

I've had High clocks (1050Mhz) yet GPU usage had plummeted constantly over the whole test, at high clocks....

Monitoring stats should clear confusion.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

What resolution are u playing at bro sounds right for 1440p

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

1 hour ago, jjohnthedon1 said:

What resolution are u playing at bro sounds right for 1440p

I'm playing at 1080p.

Your performance in Titanfall 2 at least seems normal although I can't really comment on the others. In the screenshot you posted you have resolution scaling set to 125% if I'm not mistaken which just about puts you at 1440p. That comes pretty close to Techspots results.

1440p.png

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |

3 hours ago, Carclis said:

Your performance in Titanfall 2 at least seems normal although I can't really comment on the others. In the screenshot you posted you have resolution scaling set to 125% if I'm not mistaken which just about puts you at 1440p. That comes pretty close to Techspots results.

1440p.png

The thing is that is not Titanfall 2 but Titanfall 1. Is not Far Cry Primal, is Far Cry 4. Is not Infinite Warfare, is Advanced Warfare. Those games should run over 100FPS in any setting. I only play Battlefield 1 at 125% btw.