How often do you wax your car/truck and clean the inside

Dom1775

Claybar and wax every now and then or when I have some time and it's been a while

Vacuum and armor all whenever it looks bad and dirty.

also throw one of these bad boys in you car, so much better than rearview tree

renuzit.jpg

Error: 410

Really depends on the weather, in winter the washes are less frequent.

I don't have a car. -_-

Never, because I don't have a car

Then why the hell are you here?

OP - Although it is not legally mine, there is one I look after because I love it. Waxing...not so much but cleaning the inside, every 3-4 weeks.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

OP - Although it is not legally mine, there is one I look after because I love it. Waxing...not so much but cleaning the inside, every 3-4 weeks.

I clean my mom's car every 3 months or whenever she wants me to. I don't even use her car.

i clean wax polish all the cars in my house because i hate a dirty truck unless its a muddy truck that was off roading that is just a epic look

I wash and clean mine about every two weeks or so. More often during the summer, and then in the winter whenever I have a chance to put it in the garage before my father :P

But not really worth washing in the winter, it gets dirty so quickly. 

Waxing, almost never, maybe 1-2 times a year but I don't really care about that. Putting too much effort on a 'not-that-great' car (it's a nice tidy car, but not a 70,000$ Mercedes either) looks a bit too ridiculous sometimes ^^

Never, because I don't have a car

I don't have a car. -_-

soooo why are you here jk but really polish your mom and dads car it will teach you a good lesson about how to keep your car looking nice.

Answering a question

My first 4x4 gets cleaned out when I need room, my second 4x4 gets interior cleaned once a week and the outside every few months or after a trip, and the car never, in fact I might sell coz we don't use it.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

when you say wax how much of a wax job are people doing?

I take a multistep process going from claybar and 3-4 different cut cleaners then a polish and a wax at the end. and that works out to be once every 3 years I guess for that process.