Can't run one monitor off Integrated graphics and one off Dedicated Graphics.

So currently I'm in a bit of a predicament. I have two monitors I want to use but I keep running into more walls. Another thread I posted recently concluded in me gaining some interesting information. Apparently, you cannot plug two analog signals into one graphics card. I'm not sure why this would be an issue, and I have searched some other forums about this. Other forums say otherwise on this issue, but another issue I am running into is being able to run one monitor off dedicated graphics and another off of integrated graphics. I have searched my BIOS but it appears I cannot turn integrated graphics back on after I plug in a dedicated graphics card. Some people still have gotten this to work, and I have previously gotten my old HP Compaq to work with a low profile graphics card and integrated graphics. Can anyone answer the numerous questions I have?

What is your motherboard? 

What IGPU and what DGPU?

Sorry, I should have posted that Initially, my Motherboard is the MSI 785GM-E51. My internal GPU is ATI Radeon HD 4200 and my DGPU is Gigabyte RX 460 4gb Windforce Edition.

10 minutes ago, UltiTyler said:

So currently I'm in a bit of a predicament. I have two monitors I want to use but I keep running into more walls. Another thread I posted recently concluded in me gaining some interesting information. Apparently, you cannot plug two analog signals into one graphics card. I'm not sure why this would be an issue, and I have searched some other forums about this. Other forums say otherwise on this issue, but another issue I am running into is being able to run one monitor off dedicated graphics and another off of integrated graphics. I have searched my BIOS but it appears I cannot turn integrated graphics back on after I plug in a dedicated graphics card. Some people still have gotten this to work, and I have previously gotten my old HP Compaq to work with a low profile graphics card and integrated graphics. Can anyone answer the numerous questions I have?

some graphics cards don't support two analog connections.  It all depends on the controller and chipset.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Now I ask if it can support two analog signals because I have two VGA monitors. Both monitors are VGA only so I have no other options. So I'm using two different VGA adapters. One VGA to HDMI and one VGA to DVI-D. Some people say VGA to DVI-D won't work, but I have gotten each monitor to work with the graphics card.