AMD CPU

So I have looked online but keep getting mixed answer, but what is the best AMD processor im wanting to use it for gaming and rendering/ editing/.

1 minute ago, skkler said:

So I have looked online but keep getting mixed answer, but what is the best AMD processor im wanting to use it for gaming and rendering/ editing/.

Well, that is a convoluted question...

Do you want the long answer or the short answer?

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

1 minute ago, skkler said:

The best AMD CPUs today are still the ones they made back in like 2012 and are not that great. It's probably a better idea to wait for their new releases coming up in a few months.

Yeah FX-8350 is currently the best, if you can't wait for Ryzen but if you get the wraith cooler edition be very carful. I bent some of my pins during instalation of the heatsink.

has there been a actual release date set for Ryzen yet? reason being is my CPU fried and if its to far away i might just get the 8350. otherwise id wait

I would wait for Ryzen or just go Intel. It's not about which brand one favors. Just go for the best performance for the price, in your budget, at the time.

Just now, PCGeek said:

I would wait for Ryzen or just go Intel. It's not about which brand one favors. Just go for the best performance for the price, in your budget, at the time.

i already have a motherboard with am3+ socket only reason im not going with intel

3 minutes ago, skkler said:

i already have a motherboard with am3+ socket only reason im not going with intel

Get the 8350 when Ryzen comes out. 

The price on it will drop like a rock.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

7 minutes ago, skkler said:

its suppose to release Q1 which is the first 3 months of the year. and an 8350 is like $105, and people still like to compare it against i5's; when its cost less then a current gen i3.

edit wait that was a sell its really like $160 which is like the price of a high end i3 and the lowest clocked i5.

2 minutes ago, skkler said:

My advice would be not to put anything further into the AM3+ platform.  Reason is you are going to want to upgrade soon to take advantage of DDR4, USB 3.1, PCIe Gen3 and all the other features that the newer platforms offer.