PC that POSTed a year ago won't boot now

A year ago, I built my parents a PC an ITX system as a sort of "farewell" gift, and it POSTed just fine. Unfortunately, the copy of Windows 7 that I ordered didn't arrive until after I moved out, and my parents didn't know how to install the OS. Since I'm back home for the holidays, I tried to finish the build, but the system simply wouldn't start.

It's very difficult for me to troubleshoot because there is no MOBO speaker or light, and everything is a tight squeeze in terms of cable management.

-It isn't a PSU issue since the light on the graphics card is lit, and I tried resetting the CMOS, but that didn't do anything either.

-When I connected speakers to the MOBO, the speakers would give off a static-like sound when plugged in and taken out as the power supply was on.

This is my second system and I've been fine troubleshooting in the past, but I'm honestly at a loss here. If anyone has any thoughts, that'd be greatly appreciated!

*Edit: Here is the parts list- https://pcpartpicker.com/list/T38kpg

I had also disconnected the GPU while I was resetting the CMOS, and I also verified that it wasn't a power button issue by trying to boot with the old "screwdriver on the power button pins" trick. I also tried reseating the RAM when I did that, to no avail.

Reseat the ram and check all connections into the motherboard and just cut down on thing connected to the system. e.g gpu or pcie card

1 minute ago, SwiftCraftmc said:

Reseat the ram and check all connections into the motherboard and just cut down on thing connected to the system. e.g gpu or pcie card

I had taken the GPU out when I was resetting the CMOS and messing around with the power button pins and reseated the RAM while I was resetting. Thanks for the input, and sorry I forgot to mention that. I'll add that detail.

Try just taking it apart and reassembling it.. Happened to me, always been on intel processors and build an amd one for my brother and didnt pust the clips on or whatever its called.. Helped by reassembling.. Give it a go.. You might have forgotten something

1 minute ago, Jennifer said:

I had taken the GPU out when I was resetting the CMOS and messing around with the power button pins and reseated the RAM while I was resetting. Thanks for the input, and sorry I forgot to mention that. I'll add that detail.

Um, Rebuild the system that your best bet, seeing as there isn't an effective way of troubleshooting with out mobo speakers working

Just now, SeeFights said:

how many beeps go off when turning on the PC?

No MOBO speakers, so I can't really tell :/ 

Tried connecting speakers just to test that, but they were silent aside from some static when plugging in/pulling out.

3 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

No MOBO speakers, so I can't really tell :/ 

Tried connecting speakers just to test that, but they were silent aside from some static when plugging in/pulling out.

ah ok, best bet is to completely re build the system or put the PC on like a test bench so you have more room to work with

The tedious task of finding old manuals online and the possibility of messing the system up more make me hesitant to rebuild the whole thing, but I think that might be my only option now given the situation. Thanks for all the help!

1 minute ago, Jennifer said:

The tedious task of finding old manuals online and the possibility of messing the system up more make me hesitant to rebuild the whole thing, but I think that might be my only option now given the situation. Thanks for all the help!

dont worry dude youll do fine, i had to install a new CPU cooler today and it caused more problems to count

I rebuilt the system, moved the RAM to another slot, and the computer now boots, but it won't output anything to my monitor (I checked with my GPU installed for the hell of it too). Does anyone know what the issue could be now?