Best visual website builder?

Hi everyone!

Im currently looking to get into webdesign, but I really dont know how to code. I once used and build a pretty decent website in one of those cheap and easy website builders, which actually turned out to be okay. I've also been using Photoshop for quite some time now, mainly just for my own small home projects. But I now want to take it to the next step, and start making websites, but im confused on which platform to use. Im stuck between Webflow and Adobe Muse. I've heard positive thoughts/reviews on both website builders but I'm still confused on which on to pick.

So if anyone in here has any experience with either Webflow or Adobe Muse, please let me know ;) Im also open to hear about any other website builder platform.

Weebly and Wix are among the best IMO

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

Weebly and Wix are among the best IMO

last time i used wix.. it was dogshit :/

(that said, that was back in the hayday of flash days)

IMO the "strictly visual" website builders are pretty much an emergency solution, and doing it straight up in notepad is classroom nonsense. the ideal scenario is somewhere in between, of which there are plenty of software offerings out there i know nothing about because i have no creative talent either way :D

I like Weebly, it's simple and you could change some structures of the site. Plus they got an app!

I would have to say square space is the best because I heard that you can build some beautiful websites on there.

Squarespace is the best m8

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

I really like the squarespace for their visual builder, and I really like it for non techie people

Square Space Build It Beautiful... just like this forum website have you ever watched any LMG content ever its a sponsor and set them to (i believe) ces 2016 and they have a discount code for it

Squarespace I think is the far superior solution because it isn't hard to get accustomed to. Has made my life so much easier when working in a group and not everyone is necessarily "tech savvy." Plus im happy to support someone who spends a great deal of money sponsoring LTT content and actually DELIVERS on the claims that are stated at the beginning and end of dozens LTT videos. 

Weebly is the best in my opinion. Wix was trash both times I tried it. And I've never tried Squarespace. Weebly is great, as the interface is drag-and-drop based. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

What about WYSIWYG web builder, the name is pretty descriptive, but is it good and will it let me go to the code and fiddle with it?

Well, thanks for all the replies ;)

But, depending on the answers, I assume that none of you have ever tried Adobe Muse or Webflow?

I will definetly check out Square Space and maybe Weebly, but are those good enough website builder platforms, if I wanted to start making websites for other people?

And what are the possibilities for Ecommerce and making an online webshop with respectively Square Space and Weebly?

I know that Weebly offers E-Commerce, but I've never used it as I don't have a need for an online store. Maybe one day soon though. I would still recommend Weebly for its Drag-and-Drop abilities. They work great, and are easy to use. Good luck!

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

I'm kinda into front-end and IMO WebFlow is the best option out there at the moment.

well if you want to sell websites to people you probably should not use square space to make it worth it to people you would need to make a website builder like squarespace