New screen tech solves problem for bending OLED screens - Extremely exciting! (And flexible Li-Ion batteries)

Hobox

http://www.diginfo.tv/v/13-0084-d-en.php

This is the kind of screen technology I'm SUPER pumped for. 4K and OLED are nice separate, but we need both together. Another huge benefit of OLED is their ability to be flexible. Not just a fixed curve like some upcoming, lame (imo) phones, but actively bendable.

A huge problem with it though was that after a certain curvature was reached, OLED screens would become distorted and broken. Thanks to this CAAC-OS technology, they can have displays on very tight curves without issue, and make them much more flexible.

THIS is the future of displays, and the real smartwatches and such being with this. When you can have the entire surface of the watch be the display where it isn't cramped.

Furthermore, they show actively flexible Lithium Ion batteries, not just curved ones that again are used in the upcoming curved smartphones.

Also take note at 2:00 where they have a flexible 13.5 inch 4K OLED screen! How awesome is that?!?!

I was more interested in the flexible battery than the screen iteself while watching the video :P

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Bet there's going to be thousands of lawsuits over this tech in the near future...

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

I want that bracelet O.o And the phone thingy with the notifications on the edge. I'll feel like playing real life Deus Ex :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I was more interested in the flexible battery than the screen iteself while watching the video :P

This

I actually forgot to mention that lol.

Wow that infomercial really brought me back to the 90s. I thought I had accidentally done a quantum leap.

Anyway, this is awesome. Been waiting for OLED for ages, hopefully it'll be worth it.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.