Help!! Is my pc dead?

Sorry if there is a shortage of info right now . Im  on  my cellphone right  now.

Long  story  short... my PC wont  boot up .

While i was doing something else i noticed my PC had frozen. I turned it off and  back on but got no vídeo.

All  fans  run . No beeps. 

O tried  changing monitors  (all hdmi) . No change. Tried using different hdmi cables. No change.

Then i removed the video card. Gave it a quick cleaning. No change..

Then i removed the video card and tried the mobo's hdmi. No change.

I then powered the pc on and just left it running for 10 minutes to see if any beeps would come up or something else. After 5 minutes the pc powered down and then tried to power  back up for a second. Failed. Started again. And has now been running for just about 15 minutes. Still no video. 5 minutes later same thing... Power down.tries to power up. Fails. Power  up for real . No beeps. No blinking lights. No video.

My pc has a gtx 780 and a msi z85 mobo.

Im Stucked and scared. Dont know what to do but i really cant let my work pc die on me right  now.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Do you have another power supply? Try to use a different one. Make sure everything is plugged in all the way too

If you have more than 1 RAM stick, try booting with 1 of them at a time.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Memory is brand ndw. 32gb hyperx memory. Usinf 1 stick at a time made no difference.

Power supply is a seasonic gold plus 800w psu. Also seem to be fully in order but i dont have another psu . 

One thing im afraid is that i might be having a "bad power" situation where the eletricity  coming from the wall is just not great and that is causing the weird issues... i would rather be that than my mobo friying on me right now

Ok so quick update.

I unplugged one of the monitors. Then i unplugged both 12v pin connectors from my psu to my mobo. I then reinserted the 12v plugs and turned the pc back on.

It worked. 

There was an error message saying something to the effect that the bios had reverted back to its default settings and the overclocking had failed (my machine is not overclocked.) I checkes the bios. All seemsto be there. Got into windows. Pc is back to normal.

Dunno if it was going back to 1 monitor that did it or unplugging the12v pins and putting them back on that did the trick...

Now i'll try to reconnect the second monitor and just reboot the pc a couple of times... just to be sure.

I woild still very much like to know if i should be concerned with my pc's health after this though....