LED ram besides Corsair?

Omie

I was initially planning on getting the Vengeance LED ram from Corsair, but there is a problem right now with only being able to control one stick of ram to a static color while the other is left blinking and not in sync. 

Are there other LED ram that have a solid color that is static? Preferably at 3200 MHz.

GSkill and Avexir have some

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

1 hour ago, PCMR Ricos said:

I would buy Corsair, soon they will release a firmware update and solve it  ^^

Only problem is that people have been having this issue for months. They don't seem to care anymore judging by the amount of posts on their forum and lack of response on their end.

1 hour ago, rip said:

Avexir has one

The Avexir looks nice, but the 3200Mhz is extremely expensive. The price of the Corsair was around $104 so I was looking for something around that range.

1 hour ago, HungryHamster said:

I have the vengeance LED ram and can confirm that's an issue. I don't recommend it, but you might take a look at Avexir Raiden RAM.

I don't seem to have too many options here then. The Avexir is too expensive for the 3200Mhz model. I might either end up going with a G.Skill RIpjaws V 3200Mhz or maybe just get the Corsair LED RAM, however, the issue with the inability to change both sticks to static colors will be quite annoying.

1 hour ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

GSkill and Avexir have some

Does G.SKill have LED ram? All I have seen is the G.Skill Trident RGB ram they announced recently but that isn't coming out till mid-January,

5 hours ago, Omie said:

Only problem is that people have been having this issue for months. They don't seem to care anymore judging by the amount of posts on their forum and lack of response on their end.

The Avexir looks nice, but the 3200Mhz is extremely expensive. The price of the Corsair was around $104 so I was looking for something around that range.

I don't seem to have too many options here then. The Avexir is too expensive for the 3200Mhz model. I might either end up going with a G.Skill RIpjaws V 3200Mhz or maybe just get the Corsair LED RAM, however, the issue with the inability to change both sticks to static colors will be quite annoying.

Why 3200MHz??

rip

1 hour ago, rip said:

Why 3200MHz??

I just want more performance, I'm going to be overclocking anyways.

Geil 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case