Wireless Earbuds $50 or Less?

JFischer00

Are there any good (or at least decent) wireless earbuds for less than $50? I want a pair for using while I do exercise like biking and basketball. I've looked some on Amazon, but I haven't found anything all that good. I do realize that such a thing might not exist. In that case, please just recommend a good pair of wireless earbuds.

5 minutes ago, JFischer00 said:

Are there any good (or at least decent) wireless earbuds for less than $50? I want a pair for using while I do exercise like biking and basketball. I've looked some on Amazon, but I haven't found anything all that good. I do realize that such a thing might not exist. In that case, please just recommend a good pair of wireless earbuds.

Anker has some cheap ones that work, but in my experience, I have to constantly keep pushing them into my ears. But I don't know if I'm using the wrong ear holding pieces or if it's just a design flaw because I have a pair of AudioTechnica ear buds that have the same noise-isolating cup and ear hook setup and they stay in my ears.

Though do note at this low of a price point, audio quality shouldn't be expected.

Samsung Level? i got mine around $30-35

Good battery life ,

Controls Are easy  to use since its not just the wire.

Sounds just like regular samsung headphones that come with galaxys 

Doesnt fall out easily same again as the standard galaxy headphones its basically these but wireless

They do sell a higher end model aswell

22 hours ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

Samsung Level? i got mine around $30-35

Good battery life ,

Controls Are easy  to use since its not just the wire.

Sounds just like regular samsung headphones that come with galaxys 

Doesnt fall out easily same again as the standard galaxy headphones its basically these but wireless

They do sell a higher end model aswell

do they fit in pocket  look for a good paire or should I get wired one and a small bag

13 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

do they fit in pocket  look for a good paire or should I get wired one and a small bag

unfortently that is a Bigger negative i suppose they have a plastic U with the Controls and battery in it so they rest nicely on your neck but if you want them to be 100% conceled and in a pocket no

23 minutes ago, michaelocarroll007 said:

unfortently that is a Bigger negative i suppose they have a plastic U with the Controls and battery in it so they rest nicely on your neck but if you want them to be 100% conceled and in a pocket no

any other recordation

saw this https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Headphones-Sweatproof-Earphones/dp/B01BV2BPVS/ref=pd_sim_107_7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=JRW0P1ZC0D1SCJ97WMZ8

good review and top on amazon