Air flow in Phanteks Enthoo Evolv

Okay so I am planning out a build in the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv tempered glass edition and I am wondering specifics of airflow and how to balance the airflow. I am currently planning on putting radiator for the liquid cooler( NZXT Krakken x52) in the front mounted position as I do not need massive amounts of HDD drives. The basement slots will more than suffice for my needs and it seems to open up the case quite a bit in this configuration. So I had a couple questions about the case that are more specific than you usually find elsewhere:

1) Can you mount a fan in front of the basement right in front of the HDD slots? I was just wondering what the clearances were from someone who had the case.

2) And just in general what are people's successful configurations using this case and getting that sweet spot of positive pressure. 

I was personally thinking of 3 high intakes in the front, with two more aesthetically inclined(probable some kind of RGB) above the motherboard and one at the back. Feedback would be appreciated since this is my first build.