Samsung high performance power option is not in my power options.

For some reason, the samsung high performance power option is no longer in my power options after doing a clean installation of Windows 10. How can I "bring back" the samsung high performance power option?

SSD.PNG

It isn't in mine either and I've had Windows 10 since it launched. *shrug*

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

11 hours ago, Falconevo said:

Have you installed Samsung Magician?

Yes, I have. I have the 5.0.0 version of  the Samsung Magician software.

Looks like they removed it in the latest version, just upgraded mine to 5.0.0 and its gone.

Please quote or tag me if you need a reply

" At first glance, we can see that the layout has changed quite a bit and more surprisingly, rather than additional features, Magician 5.0 is more streamlined with fewer features than the previous versions. The OS Optimization, Over Provisioning, and Data Security tabs/features have been taken out. Additionally, the Performance Optimization section as well, unless you have a Samsung 840 or 840 EVO series SSD. If you do, then the Performance Optimization feature will be available to you, but may require you to update your SSD’s firmware first. "

Source: http://www.thessdreview.com/featured/samsung-magician-5-0-released-is-less-more/

Basically, they streamlined it so it would be easier to use and not have as many features that they have to provide support for.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link