M65 vs. Deathadder Chroma vs. G.SKILL MX780 vs. G502

jcuhnoio
Go to solution Solved by DarkKnightVFX,

I've had a deathadder and now I own a G502. I'd go for the G502 hands down, as long as you have the extra money it will cost you over the other options. It's really a fantastic mouse though and worth the extra money.

I have a G502, its the best mouse I've ever owned.

It has 11 easily accessible, individually programmable buttons (Macro buttons too), a thumb rest, weight/balance adjustment.

The scroll wheel has two modes, clicky and free. The clicks(scroll wheel) are very sharp and deep, you can feel every click and know exactly how many lines you've scrolled.

The 'hardness' of the buttons are perfect, you don't need to press hard or won't click them by mistake.

Has three profiles, I use one for casual work, one for gaming and other for multitasking.

I just love the mouse and would definitely recommend it. :) 

2 hours ago, jcuhnoio said:

Which one do you prefer and why?

G502. i own it. best mouse ever. the accuracy in tracking is perfect. however, i wish they made a bigger version cause i have big hands.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I've had a deathadder and now I own a G502. I'd go for the G502 hands down, as long as you have the extra money it will cost you over the other options. It's really a fantastic mouse though and worth the extra money.

You can buy the M65 for $39.99 on amazon in the US right now if you are looking to buy a new mouse, just thought I would throw that out there

G502 owners, I'm looking for G502 feedbacks in comparison with the G700 I currently have. I tried the Deathadder (Overwatch Edition, overkill) of my roomate but wasn't sold. 

I prefer "tall", large and heavy mice, with ergonomics close to the G700 I love but without the wireless part rendered useless by poor battery life. So if anything comes to mind...

[Insert smart comment here]

17 hours ago, jldjul said:

G502 owners, I'm looking for G502 feedbacks in comparison with the G700 I currently have. I tried the Deathadder (Overwatch Edition, overkill) of my roomate but wasn't sold. 

I prefer "tall", large and heavy mice, with ergonomics close to the G700 I love but without the wireless part rendered useless by poor battery life. So if anything comes to mind...

Well I don't know much about the G700, but i do know (since you said you like heavy mice) that the G502 has weights and you can configure it to be as heavy or as light as you please. Its not the biggest mouse ever, but I have pretty big hands and it fits them pretty well.