Unlocking Phenom II X2 555

So I've recently discovered that my CPU can unlock to 4 cores and i was excited AF.I've updated my BIOS to the latest version and tried unlocking. (Im with American Megatrends BIOS btw)

So I've set the Advanced Clock Calibration to -2% all cores and enabled Unlock CPU Feature. Rebooted the PC and it was successful....BUT my frequency was 2.5Ghz instead of 3.2Ghz which was strange.So i played some games and turned the PC OFF.The next day when i tried to turn it ON the fans started but the PC wont POST.....so I reset the BIOS settings and the PC turned ON.

After that i went to Google to search about what happened and found out that in some of these CPUs the cores are defective.Some people are saying that they were able to achieve stability by disabling the 4-th core.So i enabled the unlock core feature and rebooted the PC, the first time it didn't work (it shows Phenom II X2 555) the second time it wouldn't POST after the reboot.....

What can i do in order to at least enter BIOS and disable the 4-th core?

Remove mobo battery (10+ seconds)/reset BIOS to factory settings. Then your computer "should" boot, and you "should" be able to change the settings to your liking. (and hope it will work)

Your first red flag was the fact the CPU only ran at 2.5GHz when you unlocked those cores. Tyically what happens is there is a software lock that says how many CPU cores to use, the unlock feature bypasses that and picks another CPU in the 4 core SKU to emulate, and run it at those frequencies, based on what it finds stable. 

Your problem is, one of your cores wasn't stable, you got unlucky and had a defective core that wasn't completely defective but became completely defective after playing your game(s).

In other words, you done broke it. Whatever CPU core that wasn't completely defective is now which is why it won't post when you use the unlock feature.

Do you even fanboy bro?

Ohh well....good job to me :(

Thanks for the replys guys  <3