BF4 does not open!

Xsilent(X)
Go to solution Solved by Xsilent(X),

found the sollution! try to allow this file in the firewall to gain access C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\Core\ActivationUI.exe then run it as administrator and restart origin and play the game

Does anyone have this problem? it is stuck on the blu loading task bar :)  even with campain it does not open.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

No it opens fine for me! But i haven't tried the campain yet. Maybe fost it on the Battlefield forum they probably know the answer ;) 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

AHA the blue loading task bar..... have no idea what it means

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Its bf4, hell i get horrible micro stuttering issues. The game feels rushed and unfinished IMO.

No problems here. I think they did a great job fixing the performance as compared to the beta.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Works for me, only one bug so far: if i have team viewer open the mouse is stuck in the middle of the screen

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Try restarting battlelog + origin. If anything, a system restart may be in order. PCs running BF4 atm are seeing a bunch of issues so you're not the only one.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Does anyone have this problem? it is stuck on the blu loading task bar :)  even with campain it does not open.

sometimes it secretly opens and i have to alt-tab to get it

it doesnt even show at the bottom all the time

sometimes it secretly opens and i have to alt-tab to get it

it doesnt even show at the bottom all the time

Observed the same in Windows 8.  Watch your task bar for the BF4 icon and clicking on that works.

Model3TrackerModelXTracker / @ShuttleAkajor: 2017 Tesla Model X P100D

that is the problem BF4.exe does not show in the task bar or even windows task manager. treid a delet plus download again and repair, tried allowing the firewall with it tried to install punkbuster again cleared chache cookies, tried driver update tried reboot tried evrything.....

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

found the sollution! try to allow this file in the firewall to gain access C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 4\Core\ActivationUI.exe then run it as administrator and restart origin and play the game