Best coolant.

So what's the best coolant that will match my tubeing? post-40010-0-88192200-1383249889.jpg

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Colored coolant tends to be worse for your loop. Since you have colored tubing, distilled water would be best unless you really want colored coolant. 

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Water

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Isn't the point of colored tubing that you put transparent coolant / distilled water in it?

kind of but i want the coolant to look nice in my resevoir.

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

The blood of a virgin.

i don't think that that will look good.

kind of but i want the coolant to look nice in my resevoir.

Did you already buy the reservoir?

I think it was Primochill that made colored reservoirs?

If you didn't buy the res yet look into some of the primochill colored reservoirs.

hmm red coolant might look good with uv lighting 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

If you didn't buy the res yet look into some of the primochill colored reservoirs.

My loop is already running since 2 months i just wanted to change the coolant.  (i have this resevoir: http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/xsglphture27.html)

:( you got there first

Distilled water is usually the best perfroming coolant.

The best looking coolant  is arguabley Mayhems Pastel.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Big no no for the aurora, it's not for 24/7 use just for show.

:( you got there first

:ph34r: ninjas

My loop is already running since 2 months i just wanted to change the coolant.  (i have this resevoir: http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/xsglphture27.html)

With an led in the res it shouldn't make that much of a difference anyways unless it's UV.

mayhems

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

The blood of a virgin.

When i was considering blood in a WC loop you said i where weird, but now blood is the way to go?!

When i was considering blood in a WC loop you said i where weird, but now blood is the way to go?!

Blood is not the same as the blood of a virgin.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Blood is not the same as the blood of a virgin.

I can tell by experience that there is no diffrence between them.

I can tell by experience that there is no diffrence between them.

The mark I have on places the sun never sees given to me by the Lord of Lords begs to differ...

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Someone should make a coolant named "blood of a virgin", I bet lots of people would buy it, even if it's just the most generic red coolant.

The mark I have on places the sun never sees given to me by the Lord of Lords begs to differ...

Im Morgan Freeman so tell that Lord of youghurt guy that he is completely wrong.

I'm trying out the ice dragon cooling now. Liking so far

Agree with some others, Mayhems X1, Or get the Mayhems dyes and make your own Blue