CPU is 90* C (Loose CPU Fans) HELP

Joe Bennett
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

To point out for anyone whose 212 is wiggling/twisting. Due to design of that coolers mounting bracket, it will twist around center hinge even when properly tighten. Thats normal for that cooler.

Um, yeah, this is my first PC Build ever, and I just got the last parts I needed today. I got everything put together, and after a couple wiring hiccups (forgetting to plug in the power switch thing) I got it to boot. My only problem is, my CPUs are reading between 80*-90* C :o That's obviously over twice what it should be... I know my CPU Fans are loose... They feel far too loose to me, in fact, droop over when the case is stood up, and the rotate quite easily. I am using two "Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler" on the build. Here is the build itself (minus anything that hasn't been marked purchased, those are my plans for upgrades).
So I tightened down all the screws as tight as they would go (without stripping) in the star pattern, and the middle pin is in place, and I even tightened the thumbscrew, and the little notch is lined up just fine... But there's a ton of wiggle room even still. All help appreciated, thanks :)

To point out for anyone whose 212 is wiggling/twisting. Due to design of that coolers mounting bracket, it will twist around center hinge even when properly tighten. Thats normal for that cooler.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv