Who wants to make something great?

CaptainSav916

I am currently working on a project based off of  things that many of you use on a daily basis. If anyone is interested on coming up with a new product based off of currently available products or has an idea or invention that you would like to present to the general public within the next several years, feel free to DM me. I do not have a final product based off of what I have invented, but would like to get assistance from you and create a share based off of an idea that I would like to have patented on yours or my behalf. I would not only prefer to create a new brand for a certain company, but would possibly be setting out for a new company of our own as an end result if the research and development is as successful as I hope... I would like to form a team of people based out of North America that speak English and have a passion for something like this. This is not a hope to get rich off of your help post, it is an "I would like to come up with our next gen's products and get rich with you" post. My spine is tingling and I would like to invite the bright minds of LTT to assist me with inventing the next innovative product, whether it takes from tomorrow to 20 years until we create a final production. I have created a hypothesis based off of the final objective and it is glorious. If you have the smarts, well this is for you. All topics discussed will be deemed confidential and will not be shared among any other people other than those solely describe as a team member for this project. I have many ideas that can be critiqued and would like to work with you on your ideas. Like I said, let me know if you are interested.

Alex

1 hour ago, CaptainSav916 said:

I am currently working on a project based off of  things that many of you use on a daily basis. If anyone is interested on coming up with a new product based off of currently available products or has an idea or invention that you would like to present to the general public within the next several years, feel free to DM me. I do not have a final product based off of what I have invented, but would like to get assistance from you and create a share based off of an idea that I would like to have patented on yours or my behalf. I would not only prefer to create a new brand for a certain company, but would possibly be setting out for a new company of our own as an end result if the research and development is as successful as I hope... I would like to form a team of people based out of North America that speak English and have a passion for something like this. This is not a hope to get rich off of your help post, it is an "I would like to come up with our next gen's products and get rich with you" post. My spine is tingling and I would like to invite the bright minds of LTT to assist me with inventing the next innovative product, whether it takes from tomorrow to 20 years until we create a final production. I have created a hypothesis based off of the final objective and it is glorious. If you have the smarts, well this is for you. All topics discussed will be deemed confidential and will not be shared among any other people other than those solely describe as a team member for this project. I have many ideas that can be critiqued and would like to work with you on your ideas. Like I said, let me know if you are interested.

Alex

What are you even banging on about?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

3 minutes ago, Nuluvius said:

What are you even banging on about?

Hey, Nuluvius... You would have to be a part of the team for that question to be answered.

Few points. First, bit more effort on text formatting. Few breaks now and then make text much easier to read. Second, explain what you are after more into detail. No one will stand beside you if you don't even know what you are going to do. And thirdly, if I would pitch you with idea and you'd make it happen, would I still get money for it? Or are you going to pay for my expenses like venture capitalist?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

28 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Few points. First, bit more effort on text formatting. Few breaks now and then make text much easier to read. Second, explain what you are after more into detail. No one will stand beside you if you don't even know what you are going to do. And thirdly, if I would pitch you with idea and you'd make it happen, would I still get money for it? Or are you going to pay for my expenses like venture capitalist?

Thank you for the lesson... I will not be paying for your traveling expenses, solely based off of the fact that you just tried to correct me on my grammar with improper grammar...

33 minutes ago, CaptainSav916 said:

-snip-

Rather than go around the point, answer the actual questions. What are you after her? And why should ANYONE join you when you don't have even basic framework thought out?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

No harassment, discrimination or abuse of any kind.
This includes insults, fanboy, or troll accusations

Also, ""Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.". Im just saying, and just because me and everyone else did it once, doesnt mean anyone who comes in here should, so unless youve already read the rules, ill just point out the ones your neglecting right now.

Groomlake Authority

7 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Rather than go around the point, answer the actual questions. What are you after her? And why should ANYONE join you when you don't have even basic framework thought out?

I do have something written out, but you won't find out about that at all in the future. You are rude. I was on here trying to assemble a team of people that would like to come up with a new product for the people. I'm not going to disclose my ideas to anyone other than my team. The reason behind that is clearly because some fucking asshole like yourself could swoop in and steal that idea and patent it before I wake up tomorrow morning... Does that make sense to you, or do you need an illustration?

1 minute ago, CaptainSav916 said:

I do, but you won't find out about that at all in the future. You are rude. I was on here trying to assemble a team of people that would like to come up with a new product for the people. I'm not going to disclose my ideas to anyone other than my team. The reason behind that is clearly because some fucking asshole like yourself could swoop in and steal that idea and patent it before I wake up tomorrow morning... Does that make sense to you, or do you need an illustration?

I'm sorry if I sound like rude to you. This is quite normal way for me to test out people with ideas. I have few in my mind, apps that I have need but no skill or will to learn programming, filming projects with, again, no skill/time/money to work on etc. I know I'm already out of your scope since you want someone in NA. But this isn't first time someone is looking for people to "work" for/with them. However this is BY FAR most vague I've seen.

If I'd have to guess, you are looking to gather people for thinktank. About what they should be thinking, you don't give any clues. So what if there would be prominent biologist who is into (since we are tech forum) developing neuro-something (my knowledge lacks here) and wants to join. At the same time someone with idea about new kind of VR for entertainment wants to join. Would your team be place for both?

This is the part where being vague puts people who have critical (or scientific) thinking off. Or which should drive those for someone else. I'm sure you find someone who is willing to take the risk and invest their time and effort to be with you, without knowing anything. But normally there's two main things which make these relationships. What you can provide to them. And what they can provide to you. You haven't disclosed neither.

If I must be the cold hand of reality, so be it. Feel free to add me into your ignore list.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Once inside the cloud, it can never be truly removed xD.

Prepare to be vetted. God is watching.

We are going to do things, and it's going to be huuuuge...

9 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Once inside the cloud, it can never be truly removed xD.

thRF0UZC68.jpg