Newest GTX 780 Ti spec rumor

James_AJ

http://videocardz.com/47491/nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-ti-3gb-memory-gk110-gpu

just as expected, I'd say.

UPDATE: http://videocardz.com/47508/videocardz-nvidia-geforce-gtx-780-ti-2880-cuda-cores

780 Ti IS Titan Ultra: it has FULL 2880 CUDA cores and 3GB 7GHz memory. Whether or not 6GB option is available is not known at the moment.

So $700 price point makes a LOT of sense now... binning, fully unlocked GK110, overclocked memory... R9 290x doesn't stand a chance!

-removed after reading 2nd source-

hope it will be not that expensive:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I wouldn't really trust this site.......:(

But there are two new variations of the new 780 ti, the gigahertz edition and I think the B variant

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Am I reading this correctly, that the 780ti is suppose to be faster than the Titan?! 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I wouldn't really trust this site....... :(

But there are two new variations of the new 780 ti, the gigahertz edition and I think the B variant

780Ti and 780 GHZ edition are the new cards. the ghz one has the B1 variant if i am not mistaken.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I hoped for a 4GB version but It seems great anyway

hope it will be not that expensive:D

Confirmed $700.

I wouldn't really trust this site....... :(

I really trust this site. I've been following it ever since the R series release and their info seems accurate and has trustable sources. If they're not 100% accurate, they update the changes.

The site you really shouldn't trust is the wccftech. (pile of sh*t)

Am I reading this correctly, that the 780ti is suppose to be faster than the Titan?! 

780ti is overclocked Titan, essentially, with crippled (of course) double precision performance and 3GB of RAM that is OC'd to 7GHz just like 770.

So take it like how 770 was to 680 equals how 780 ti is to Titan. almost.

Confirmed $700.

Thats so mooshi

If its a overclocked titan why do it cost less?

they shoud take down titans price

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

meh

waiting for reviews to see if its worth the $200 more

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Thats so mooshi

If its a overclocked titan why do it cost less?

they shoud take down titans price

It's not an overclocked Titan. It's an unlocked Titan. Thus the 780Ti will have more oomph for gaming, but it does not get the double precision features of the Titan, making the Titan stay in the same niche it's been in for now, which is a semi-Quadro that can also game.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.